Easy Plus Beverage Package

joe/jack

2 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

Here is the download which might be easier to read.

QR_K_BAR-LIST-GENERIC_OTHER_DAYX_EN_1694962984.pdf 14.75 MB · 9 downloads

Thank you for your information 

I have 1 more question. Some of the reviews I have read recently indicate the bar service on Seaside was extremely slow like a 20 min wait to be served. Have you or any one else experienced this?

This is our 1st MSC but have at least 30

from other lines and this seems very odd to wait that long for a adult beverage.

People tend to crowd certain bars. If one bar is crowded, then there's surely a less crowded location elsewhere. The sportsbar was an easy stop for me. The adult only area deck 8 aft was one of the longest waits. 

4 hours ago, joe/jack said:

Thank you for your information 

I have 1 more question. Some of the reviews I have read recently indicate the bar service on Seaside was extremely slow like a 20 min wait to be served. Have you or any one else experienced this?

This is our 1st MSC but have at least 30

from other lines and this seems very odd to wait that long for a adult beverage.

We were on the Preziosa in Europe. I would say that the bar waiters were not hovering to take our order but was slightly slower than I am accustomed to. Not a 20 minute wait though. By the way, prices are in Euros with that download. And they only charged the difference (3.50 Euro) when my wife ordered an Ultimate Mai Tai. Enjoy your cruise!

7 minutes ago, Stocksy82 said:

Are mixers included with the spirit prices or additional?

Not sure I understand your questions -- cocktails (alcohol and mixers) are at the price quoted.  If you order a shot of whiskey and a soda (as two separate drinks), you would be charged for both, If you worked a whiskey and soda you would be charged the cocktail price if I am understanding correctly how it works.. 

1 hour ago, Stocksy82 said:

As in if you ordered rum and coke (zacapa and coke) would the charge be $13 as per the first menu or do they charge you for coke too?

Just one charge..they don’t charge for the booze and the mixer…honestly, I’ve never heard of anyone doing that. 

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1