Colombia Check-mig Form

jefwa_32

Our ship will stop in Cartagena, Colombia.  According to the Colombia embassy, we need to fill out a Check-mig form 72 hours to 1 hour before entry to the country.  I am able to find the form but am not able to fill it out correctly.  The form asks for type of transport.  The issue is I cannot click on Maritime.  The only option that works is Air.  If I select Air, the form asks for flight information that I do not have because arriving by ship.

Does anyone know how this form works or a workaround?  I the form even needed if arriving by ship?  The link to the form is below:

Check-mig - Migración Colombia (migracioncolombia.gov.co)

Thanks

image.thumb.png.81c641e8b5e01b54f158796289bae222.png

If you are arriving by cruise ship you do not need any Colombian form.  Assuming you are a US citizen with a passport.  I have stopped there three times on cruises and never needed anything.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

You are not providing any information regarding your country of nationality, cruise line, or departure port, so it is hard to say with certainty.  But I agree with Essiesmom, as in our previous ports of call there this form was not required of cruise ship passengers arriving there on a North American based closed loop itinerary as long as you were able to board at the departure port with proper documentation for that itinerary.  So unless your itinerary criteria is different, this is something new to me and I would double check with your cruise line as to any necessity for it.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Sorry for not providing enough information and thanks for the replies. I am an American citizen. The ship leaves from San Francisco and ends in Fort Lauderdale.  The country before Colombia is Panama.  Please let me know if I need the Check-MiG and how to fill out the form if necessary. 

Thanks again.