Temperature in Equinox MDR

marysb

Just wondering if anyone found the AC cold enough to need a sweater in the MDR or Theatre. ( and yes I know this is personal - just looking for a consensus).    We have found different ships vary quite a bit with temperature.  We've been on ships where you needed a sweater anyplace inside and some that were very comfortable all the time in summer wear.

Just planning the evening wardrobe - thanks.

Was on Equinox last month and I'm one of those ladies who's always cold, especially in restaurants, so I was pleasantly surprised that I was comfortable in the MDR even when wearing sleeveless dresses/tops.  Brought two light sweaters that I never used.

I have never been on a cruise ship that I thought was too cold… most are not cool enough..I notice it when I return home, and I live in the South.  AC at home on 70 most of the time for me..cruise cabins always feel warm to me..travel fans help

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

I brought a light pashmina to dinner and most nights it was draped around the chair, not around me. It’s easy to carry so I tend to bring it with me as I don’t like feeling cold. That being said, I didn’t need it in the MDR.  But I loved having it wandering the ship after dark-it was breezy most nights. 

• Like 1