Website problems

cricketlover

I am having problems using the Celebrity app to make reservations for my cruise, and when I try to use the website it keeps coming up with “we are having problems it’s not you.” This has been going on for three days. I have tried reinstalling the app.

2 hours ago, cricketlover said:

I am having problems using the Celebrity app to make reservations for my cruise, and when I try to use the website it keeps coming up with “we are having problems it’s not you.” This has been going on for three days. I have tried reinstalling the app.

Same-cannot sign in

same here.  Issues.   New website design not great.  I click on the go to Canada website, see the CAD dollars beside price but in small print, says prices shown in US $    The date for cruise is not instantly seen, nor organized. I used January/February 2024 but kept seeing 2025 cruises.    

looks like Celebrity has gone back to “regular” format.  Dates again showing  up without having to click on a button to see the date.     And prices are CAD     Maybe they should hire a good IT company