Regal Dining

1 hour ago, 5856 said:

Which dining room on the Regal serves breakfast, lunch and dinner? Thank you. 

Welcome to  Cruise Critic and your first post!  Once you board, you’ll find a number of things in your cabin for you to peruse.  The Princess Daily Event Planner, aka Princess Patter, will give you lots of information about things going on around the ship, including the dining venues and hours of operation.  Regal is a great ship and I hope you enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5856 said:

Which dining room on the Regal serves breakfast, lunch and dinner? Thank you. 

I just got off the Regal and saved my patters.  It's the Concerto dining room that has breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  Symphony and Allegro are only open for dinner.  Note: The concerto dining room is ONLY open for lunch on sea days. 

Edited by Esjung1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Don't ask me to remember which one!  Hahahaha!

But, it will be one of the two main dining rooms that are mid-ship, off the Piazza.

However, currently on the Royal and Concerto, midship, is for Reserve. General breakfast lunch is in Allegro, deck 6 Aft

11 hours ago, Tedferg said:

However, currently on the Royal and Concerto, midship, is for Reserve. General breakfast lunch is in Allegro, deck 6 Aft

OP was asking about Regal and post #6 gives correct info for that ship

On 10/14/2023 at 5:45 PM, greymom3 said:

Speaking of Regal Princess, do you know which production shows are in the Princess Theater?  Will they likely be the same in January? 

Production shows as of last week:  Bravo, Fiera, Born to Dance, and there was a 4th one on the last night of our 10-day but I didn't save my patter and can't remember the name.  I have no idea if they will continue into January but based on the amount of work that goes into these I wouldn't be surprised if they are the same. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1