Sky Princess - Suites - Thermal Access

BRDLY99

1 hour ago, BRDLY99 said:

Hello! Do suite guests get complimentary access to the thermal spa area on Sky Princess? Or will I need to book

the cruise pass to have access?

thank you!

Technically, the Thermal Suite is not a suite perk in Royal class ships - as, technically, they do not have the Thermal Suite, they have the Enclave. 

It is only in the older that have Thermal Suite as a suite perk, as they're the only ones with the Thermal Suite.

That said, several of the newer ships staffs have decided to gift the Enclave to Suite guests anyways - as it's pretty chintzy to not do so.  Not sure if Sky does or not - but hopefully, particularly given the Sky Suite itself, lol.  I know Regal regularly includes Enclave as a Suite perk - but it's not guaranteed, as technically - Enclave isn't a suite perk, just the older Thermal Suite.. 

Good luck. 

Edited by reedprincess

17 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

I know Regal regularly includes Enclave as a Suite perk - but it's not guaranteed, as technically - Enclave isn't a suite perk, just the older Thermal Suite.. 

Good luck. 

How would we find out once on board whether we (in a full suite) have access to the Enclave?  Do we ask the concierge in the Concierge Lounge?

32 minutes ago, CalTexCruiser said:

How would we find out once on board whether we (in a full suite) have access to the Enclave?  Do we ask the concierge in the Concierge Lounge?

Ask the spa staff 🙂

2 hours ago, CalTexCruiser said:

On Regal, there's a letter in the Suite detailing the Suite perks, including the Concierge Lounge (and hours the concierge is actually there, a long with the card to access the Lounge), the evening Platinum/Elite/Suite lounge event, laundry perk, and Enclave perk - you go to the spa, scan your medallion or tell them your cabin number, they slap a sticker on your medallion and you can go as often as you like. Same as older ships and Thermal Suite.

Enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Oh wow, interesting.  I prepaid for the Enclave for my upcoming Sky Princess TA cruise (30 days out), but had my bid for an upgrade to full suite accepted last week.  So this is great news.  Do you think i should cancel now or wait til I am onboard?  

58 minutes ago, trinitygirl said:

Oh wow, interesting.  I prepaid for the Enclave for my upcoming Sky Princess TA cruise (30 days out), but had my bid for an upgrade to full suite accepted last week.  So this is great news.  Do you think i should cancel now or wait til I am onboard?  

Nope. As Enclave access is not a written/specified suite perk on any Royal class ship. 

If the Sky Princess staff does give it as a suite perk, you can get a refund aboard. 

1 minute ago, reedprincess said:

Nope. As Enclave access is not a written/specified suite perk on any Royal class ship. 

If the Sky Princess staff does give it as a suite perk, you can get a refund aboard. 

The problem with that is that they are not likely to give a perk I have already paid for, and it needs to be cancelled, I thought, 24 hours before the cruise.  Tricky decision...

17 minutes ago, trinitygirl said:

The problem with that is that they are not likely to give a perk I have already paid for, and it needs to be cancelled, I thought, 24 hours before the cruise.  Tricky decision...

Well, cancel 

Buying aboard isn't really any more expensive - they have "specials" on embarkation day, which is essentially same price as pre-cruise.

That way, you'd know before buying whether the Sky staff was gifting Enclave to Suite guests.

It's not a suite perk for Royal class ships. (If which Sky is one).  So, don't count in it. But nice when it happens... 

54 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Well, cancel 

Buying aboard isn't really any more expensive - they have "specials" on embarkation day, which is essentially same price as pre-cruise.

That way, you'd know before buying whether the Sky staff was gifting Enclave to Suite guests.

It's not a suite perk for Royal class ships. (If which Sky is one).  So, don't count in it. But nice when it happens... 

Yes, that's a good plan.   however, on second thoughts, I might leave it.    I am really worried that if I cancel the Enclave online, it will get lost rather than refunded - that has happened to me twice in the last six months, once with a Norway cruise, and once with this cruise (I cancelled and rebooked to take advantage of a big price drop) - it took 7 months and my credit card company involvement to get the refunds for Enclave and Wifi paid (compared to instant refunds for excursions) = apparently it is because they sit on different ledgers in the princess accounting system.

Edited by trinitygirl

Guest Snaxmuppet

I'm with @reedprincess on this. I'd cancel now, see if you can get it as a perk on board and if not then buy it on board. There isn't likely to be an issue buying on embarkation day and if you have to buy then you might get an embarkation day discount 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...