Scarlet Lady / Live /Solo - Oct 18-22 2023

sid_9169

Love Brickell and I've stayed at the Hampton inn many times before cruises. Not a bad spot and solid price.

I also really like Waterboy's even though they're more expensive. The other more expensive brand I like is LMNT, but it's a delicious salt bomb.

• Like 3

I've been tossing and turning since about 5am, but I still laid there till 7:30. I could've probably had two less of those expensive drinks last evening, but I don't feel terrible. I had a few crazy dreams, one of which happened right here in my hotel room. I heard a sound in the middle of the night, and when I got up to check my door was wide open, and there was a construction crew doing something in the hallway...

Anyhoo, I'm ready to get this show on the road! I just went down and acquired two cups of black coffee to get my motor running.

PXL_20231018_113835880.jpg

• Like 24

Things are coming together (in many ways 🙂 ) nothing like that morning of a cruise....everything just lifts off your shoulders. Sid/JinxyB, were either of you nervous of the flying in the "day of"? nothing more nerve rattling then the stress of that... understand scheduling is a big factor and probably not what was preferred but glad JinxyB made it.

Cant help but notice JinxyB works in the medical field ? 

Looking forward to the joined "I'm on a boat".......sorry "WE'RE on a boat"  moment !

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I had a few crazy dreams, one of which happened right here in my hotel room. I heard a sound in the middle of the night, and when I got up to check my door was wide open, and there was a construction crew doing something in the hallway...

Was that a dream, or did it really happen?? 😳

• Like 5