Getting off ship in Le Havre and reboarding next voyage

G8rgreg

We are sailing on the Regal for the British Isles on Sept 24, 2024. We are doing B2B on the transatlantic voyage following. I am interested to know if it is possible to get off in Le Havre from the first voyage on 10/5 and return on the transatlantic leg when the ship ports at Le Havre on 10/7. I assume I would need to inform the crew of our plans but curious to know if anyone has done something similar. 

Thanks for any assistance 

Greg

You have to receive advance written permission from Princess home office regarding both cruises. I really don't see any regulation issues, but I'm not an expert on UK and EU regulations. I assume once on board with the written permission you can speak with the hotel management staff to make the arrangements. You may be able to leave some of your belongings in your cabin. I have read here that people do disembark in Le Harve when it is the final stop before Southampton. I have never read about embarking in Le Harve, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I'm sure it can be done if you get it all approved ahead of time. Lots of people report getting off in Le Havre. We met several people who did it on our British Isles cruise last year. Getting back on there might be the trickier proposition, but certainly it can be done. Guest entertainers get on and off the ship at random ports all the time so there must be a way to make it work. Your only real answers will come from Princess though.