E Class ships backstage tours?

39august

Do the E class ships offer a backstage tour for Elite Plus  as S class ships do, please?  We will be on Beyond in April and I believe such a tour would be interesting with all the bells and whistles the E class ships theaters have. 

One of the (many) pieces of paper in our Equinox cabin when we boarded on 30 Sept was a list of events for CC Elite passengers. One event was a backstage tour. The paper said there was limited space, so book early.

The tour was at 11am and took about 30 minutes. It started with a Q&A with 2 or 3 of the singers/dancers/acrobats. They then showed us around the dressing rooms and various storage rooms for costumes and stage props.

We were on the the beyond.   I don’t know about it being limited.   There were a lot in attendance and they broke us up into groups.   It was free and nothing gained or nothing lost.   Like any tour it would depend on who the guide is.  

It is worth taking but I think it was a little over exaggerated about some of the costs and construction.   I worked in construction management and if it cost as much as they claim for getting some of the stuff on board I think they need a new construction management contractor.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

10 hours ago, airhose said:

Do they ever offer a second day if the first one fills up quickly? 

No, there was just one tour on the Beyond.  And it was worth it especially seeing and hearing all about  the technology involved in the theater's special effects screen.