Cruise docks in St Lucia

tring

We are due there on the 1st Dec and I have found the cruise schedule, which has us down as docking in 3&4, I am thinking that is probably the dock in the centre as another berth (with an Aida ship) is labelled as P/S #1, which we thought was more likely the out of town Pointe Seraphine cruise terminal.  Can anyone confirm that for me please?

13 hours ago, tring said:

We are due there on the 1st Dec and I have found the cruise schedule, which has us down as docking in 3&4, I am thinking that is probably the dock in the centre as another berth (with an Aida ship) is labelled as P/S #1, which we thought was more likely the out of town Pointe Seraphine cruise terminal.  Can anyone confirm that for me please?

Poite Seraphine could with a missive to

info@pointeseraphine.com

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2023 at 2:34 PM, tring said:

P/S is Pointe Seraphine. 

Yes, 3/4 is in town at La Place Caranage

Queen Mary will be at anchor and tendering guests in... 

Either way, if you're booking a private tour, your tour provider will know which pier you're at.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

P/S is Pointe Seraphine. 

Yes, 3/4 is in town at La Place Caranage

Queen Mary will be at anchor and tendering guests in... 

Either way, if you're booking a private tour, your tour provider will know which pier you're at.

Thanks for the reply.  Yes QM2 is also there and down as at anchor.  I presume her draught will be too deep to dock.  The ship we are on is smaller than the Aida ship.