Question Regarding a Friend

jhenry1

If a friend is joining you on a Regent cruise and they have never cruised with Regent but they are joining you in your cabin are you eligible for the $1000 and your friend also $1000?  Does this only apply if they book a cabin? The wording is somewhat unclear.

I thought it was only $250 each and the wording seems clear that your friend would have to book a separate suite

“TRAVELING COMPANIONS SHARING ONE SUITE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO REFER NEW GUESTS WITHIN THE SAME SUITE”

Ambassador Program

I am from the U.K. so maybe the offer is more generous in North America?

We received a promotion in the mail a day or so ago. If sailing between Oct 1 2023 and June 30 2024 if a new suite is booked by a guest you invite (Ambassador Program) then you each receive a $1000 shipboard credit.

Not sure what limitations may be involved.

Hi Greg - I got the same offer.  I think the only limitation that immediately "popped out" was that it had to be for completely new bookings (for both you and the friends).  Couldn't be a booking you already/previously had....and you were just referring/adding a friend to a new booked cruise, as well.

Regent's really trying to fill the ships.  Regards (See you onboard Splendor next month).