Trivia

Aiken Adventurers

Just now, Aiken Adventurers said:

Does Vista have organized Trivia times?  We have always found them a fun way to meet people.  

Yes - currently Ray Carr (CD) leads trivia at 4:30 most days.....there also has been a musical Trivia in Martinis in the evenings.

• Thanks 1

Just now, jackdeb said:

Remember, that at trivia when people start to bring out their electronic devices that is when it really does become a blood sport. Some passengers take it very seriously, they need those ‘ Big O’ points.

And if your CD is Ray Carr - you will find yourself booted out of Trivia if you bring out those electronic devices...your fellow trivia players will rat on you and Ray will not have any empathy...seen it happen

• Like 5

Do they have musical theater trivia? I don't care about "Big O" points, or whatever they use to keep track, but it's been fun doing this on previous cruises on other lines. I'm not bad, but when my daughter is along (won't be on this trip), we wouldn't need an electronic device 😁.

• Haha 1

Just now, JYDCruise said:

Do they have musical theater trivia? I don't care about "Big O" points, or whatever they use to keep track, but it's been fun doing this on previous cruises on other lines. I'm not bad, but when my daughter is along (won't be on this trip), we wouldn't need an electronic device 😁.

As I indicted, they do musical trivia in Martinis in the evening....different from afternoon Trivia

• Like 1

The "guess the song" game at Martini's, usually has at least one "showtunes" night.  The afternoon trivia, as well as the evening "brain teaser's", occasionally has a question or two that are concerning music of different types...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, basor said:

And if your CD is Ray Carr - you will find yourself booted out of Trivia if you bring out those electronic devices...your fellow trivia players will rat on you and Ray will not have any empathy...seen it happen

Exactly what should be done. Sadly respect for rules has gone out the window.

• Like 6