The Fleet Report and Daily for Saturday October 28th, 2023

richwmn

@cruising sisterSo happy to hear that Baby Murphy is doing better. Please keep us posted.

Jack scary about that allergic reaction. Glad it was taken care of.

Vanessa sorry to hear you are still in pain.

Maureen so glad you finally got the approval -it must be a big relief to you both.

The cruises people are on sound wonderful and wow to the Seabourn cruise - we are enjoying following along.

Terry it sounds like you are doing so much for others and have daily things to take care of for everyone- I don't know how you do it but hope that you are taking some time for yourself. 

Terry - I hope your husband is feeling better and that you are getting some much needed time with no hassles. Here is hoping that you get to go on a relaxing cruise soon.

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. I am enjoying the beautiful weather here - finally we can go outside during the day and breathe.  

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

Well, back from Urgent Care. I was happy to see that they shuffled people quickly as there were eight patients ahead of me when I arrived. The Doctor wasn't sure if it was a wasp but agreed that something got me. Prescribed Silvadene as an antibiotic, and Dexamethasone as he was concerned about infection. Now to deal with CVS filling the prescriptions! Almost decided to wait on going to UC but glad I did now. Need to be well for our Carnival Venezia cruise in 12 days!

Sounds like UC was the right move.  I hope the meds relieve the discomfort quickly.  I have dexamethasone cream for skin flare ups and it works very well.  You definitely want to be in tip top shape for your cruise!

5 hours ago, cruising sister said:

Good morning,

I have some good news. I talked with DSIL last night and they extubated Murphy and she is on CPAP. First blood gas was good. I hope her night went well. I will touch base later this afternoon. Thanks for the prayers. DB is set for surgery Tuesday. 

Have a great day!

What wonderful news!   Go, Murphy!  She is quite the little warrior princess.  I hope things go well for your DB.

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

That really does look like comfort food!  I'll send this recipe to DH to see if he'd like to try one of these versions.

Or he can tweak to his heart's content.  I would season it up a bit.  It somewhat reminds me of mom's chicken liver casserole.  That was really, really good. 

@JazzyV  I wish there was a magic wand to wave over you at night and help you sleep.  My right hip wakes me up every night.  I get up and walk around.  Most of the time I can get back to sleep, but sometimes I can't.  The hip never hurts when I am walking during the day or even hiking.  Just at night between 4 and 5 am.  

@RMLincoln I am still reliving my move from a year ago through you.  It was a year ago this weekend that Sue and had a grand shopping spree buying dining room tables, rugs and sectional sofas for our new house.  It won't be long and you'll be unpacking, but you can take your time doing that.  

@Cruising-along Enjoy the time with the DGSs.  We're trying to get River for next weekend, but so far no response from her mother. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good warm and sunny afternoon. It’s almost like being inFLL . It was 81 degrees but tomorrow is supposed to be cooler.

Blessings and prayers to all on our lists.

I am SO jealous of your weather.   It’s getting cold here fast.  The heat is on.   Ivan is keeping me warm cuddling up 😊 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, kazu said:

I am SO jealous of your weather.   It’s getting cold here fast.  The heat is on.   Ivan is keeping me warm cuddling up 😊 

Don’t worry, it’s not lasting. Halloween night is 37 with a feel like temperature of 31 and rain.

• Like 9

I have a “menagerie “ of WWF plush ( have to find a photo) .  Love them.  This was from a Feb 23 trip to Antarctica (not the the best, but cabin stewards were very creative). 
long beach San Pedro. — ferry to Catalina in early 1980 s is my only experience.

another “ need to try” on food.

drink, maybe; wine always.

much good news here in the past few days.

🙏 to all

image.thumb.jpeg.1272901e5754120de1db4a1343699ce2.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good afternoon,

We're home from the pumpkin patch.  We left before the scouts took the hay ride to the corn maze and fire pit and DSIL will bring DGS to us when they're all done.  Unfortunately our older DGS (10) woke up sick this morning (very sore throat and low fever) so he can't be with us this weekend.  DD stayed home with him.  We'll miss him!  

We had fun, I even bought some apple butter at the Country Store and we ate some delicious corn on the cob dipped in garlic butter.  There were a lot of people there, all the parking lots filled to the brim -- the corn/pumpkin patch is doing well!  Lots of fun things to do for the little ones and yummy food.

It's a gorgeous day too.  Lots of sunshine even though it's chilly. 

Shepatpumpkinpatch.thumb.jpg.f42a6ec6cab33259a0348ae0ced148b4.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Interesting collection of days - recently added to the growing Plush Family. 

Currently 64° headed to 77°

Breakfast in less than 6 hours, then off to Nieuw Statendam. 

Spent a few days in Rome, going on a cruise and Rangers take game 1 - life is good!!

Screenshot_20231029-000620_Weather.jpg

20230922_194313.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

i am just checking in before I turn in for the night.  It was a busier day than I expected.

DH is doing better and we are spending these days quietly.

I appreciate all the support we are receiving from all of you.

More tomorrow.

God Bless and Good night.

Terri

• Like 10