Any other UK YouTube and Podcasts to follow?

Crestawave

Hi Everyone 

My wife and I are taking our first cruise next January on Vikings Panama Canal and Pacific coast trip .

We've watched a lot of Gary  Bembridge's excellent  Tips for Travellers videos on YouTube and was wondering if anyone could recommend any other YouTube channels or podcasts to check out.

We're a older UK couple so suggestions reflecting our age group and location would be most welcome. Most of what we have found so far seems to be US based

Hope you're all having a great day wherever you are. 

8 hours ago, Crestawave said:

Hi Everyone 

My wife and I are taking our first cruise next January on Vikings Panama Canal and Pacific coast trip .

We've watched a lot of Gary  Bembridge's excellent  Tips for Travellers videos on YouTube and was wondering if anyone could recommend any other YouTube channels or podcasts to check out.

We're a older UK couple so suggestions reflecting our age group and location would be most welcome. Most of what we have found so far seems to be US based

@Crestawave

Since you are interested in information regarding UK YouTube & podcasts about cruising, I have moved your thread to our UK Cruisers forum where I think it will be more on topic. You also may enjoy The Pub forum too. Both are where your fellow UK cruisers provide feedback.

Hope this will be helpful and happy sails!

Host Kat

• Thanks 1

• Host Kat changed the title to Any other UK YouTube and Podcasts to follow?
On 10/29/2023 at 4:43 PM, Crestawave said:

Hi Everyone 

Hi! Welcome to the forums! We are always going to be a little biased but we have YouTube channel covering cruise content. We try to be helpful with things like cabin tours, drinks package guides etc but also just showcase our family fun! Our channel is here!

There are some fantastic cruise channels around too though, and all cover something slightly different! Gary is fantastic, Emma Cruises is also good. For overall ship tours, Ben & David really do a great job. Fraser at Sea is also great as is Cruise with Amber or Cruise Buoys. Cruise with Amber and Travels with Lizzy Lou also have a website and share some great written content.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Snaxmuppet

I highly recommend "Cruise With Ben and David". They are younger but they do great reviews and tell it how it is so I haven't seen too much bias towards younger or older people... they just do great reviews IMO.

You might also like "Emma Cruises". Again, a young person but great, down to earth reviews that should be interesting to cruisers of any age.

• 1 month later...

Some that we follow are "Andy and Kirstie", "Paul and Carole love to travel" and "Postcard and a pint"

These are all people who report on cruises they book and pay for themselves with no "sponsorship" from the cruise lines.