Eclipse Murano New Year’s Eve champagne

zitsky

15 hours ago, zitsky said:

Does anyone know what if any champagne might be available for purchase at the Murano New Year’s Eve dinner?  I’m hoping I can order a bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

Or just bring an even better bottle from home and enjoy it with dinner!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

The menu on NYE was the same as the regular menu with 2 appetizers and 2 entrees with a different preparation.  Of course, there was an up charge for dining on NYE, even in upper level suites.  We passed and went to Luminae.

CHEZMARYLOU, what's exactly what DH and I did last NYE:  ate in Luminae and had a great time with the hats etc.  Staff was more fun than usual!

Hello,

Personally I'm quite partial to Lanson Black Label - the favourite of our late dear Queen.

But I'm sure whatever Champagne Murano serves, it will be the 'real thing' and not the swill served as 'champagne' in the bars.

Regards,

Cublet

16 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

I think the best thing on the Premium beverage package by the glass right now is M. Haslinger & Fils Brut.    That's what was on Summit last week and have heard it's what's available on other ships as well.

On the Edge and Montaudon is back.

We did 2 New Year's cruises, 2012 & 2013, pre beverage packages.  Cellar Masters had a list of 8 to 10 champagnes that were not part of the regular inventory that you could pre order for New Year's Eve.  They brought it to your stateroom, dining room or to the venue of your choice. 

• Like 1