Don't count on excursion credits

austin mark

In general I'm a fan of Azamara but I've just learned not to count on their excursion credits to add value.  We're a group of 6 in 3 suites. We had some difficulty using our credits to book for 6, but ultimately did manage. Today the port where we had booked our excursions was canceled due to weather, no fault of Azamara. Now, there are no decent excursions available to us and we're told our excursions credits are good for nothing else. In the future, I'll regard those credits as a maybe and ultimately of no real value. Sailing again with Azamara in 3 months, so we'll see how that goes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Excursion Credits have that problem even in good weather when they cancel excursions for other reasons even if the ship is in the port.  Its very disappointing when it happens

Stay safe and hope for smoother sailings

Edited by uktog
  • Like 1

I have had success in the past with being able to use the credit on things other than tours, when there has been nothing to book onboard.  Perhaps a pleasant conversation with an officer would help...   This was before transition, though.

Edited by laurieb