Pre Book Dining Reservations for a group of 12

We have a group of 12 with us and could only have RCL booking request we all sit together at one table but no guarantee as table max is 10 as I understand.  I really hope they can find a way to add 2 more chairs rather than us having to sit at two tables.  The whole purpose of this trip is especially wanting us all to eat together at same table each night.

2 hours ago, JFL007 said:

The whole purpose of this trip is especially wanting us all to eat together at same table each night.

Welcome to CC.

The MDR being able to accommodate you at one table may depend on the ship and availability - talk to them when you board.

4 hours ago, silversneakers said:

How do you pre-book on line dining reservations for large groups or link reservations together??

For MTD or a specialty booking, the planner or app allows to add other guests though that has a limit   - no need to link reservations

2 hours ago, JFL007 said:

We have a group of 12 with us and could only have RCL booking request we all sit together at one table but no guarantee as table max is 10 as I understand.  I really hope they can find a way to add 2 more chairs rather than us having to sit at two tables.  The whole purpose of this trip is especially wanting us all to eat together at same table each night.

Just be aware that a table that large will make it virtually impossible to converse with everyone. At least without disturbing the entire dining room by yelling to the other end of the table. Two 5-tops would allow you to rotate around and have different combinations of people which is much better for conversing.

• Like 2