Change to Celebrity App

DaKahuna

I just went to check something for the current sailing on Millennium and when I went into the Celebrity App on my iPhone, I found I can no longer view any sailing that I am not booked on.  In the recent past I could log in, click on the Ship Icon in the upper right and change to a different ship/sailing.  That option appears to have been removed (also on the Royal Caribbean app too).   Anyone else seeing the same thing, or is it time to remove the app and re-install? 

If you click on the person icon in the upper right corner, then click the 'Select a different cruise" button under your sailings, then scroll to the bottom of that page, under "don't see your cruise" click on the "Let's add it now" button, then click "browse our ships" on that page, and it will take you to the listing of all ships and sailings. 

Lot of steps, but its still there. 

Not sure what you mean about the "Ship Icon in the upper right"? On my iPhone, using the current version of the app, the ship icon is on the left at the top.

That said, my next cruise (May '24) shows up and if I select "Cruises" in the bottom menu bar, I can select other available cruises.

To "select a different cruise," I can select the "person" icon in the upper right and that option's available in the "Your Sailing" section of the screen.

Hope this helps,

cjr

• Like 1

@OfTheSeasCruiser & @CNSfromHI

Sorry, you are both right.  I had the icon's confused.  it is the person icon in the upper right. 

I went to the Let's Add it now but overlooked the Browse Our Ships.   Guess I need to have another sip of my rum old fashioned and slow down a bit. 

Thank you both. 

Edited by DaKahuna
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

I just went to check something for the current sailing on Millennium and when I went into the Celebrity App on my iPhone, I found I can no longer view any sailing that I am not booked on.  In the recent past I could log in, click on the Ship Icon in the upper right and change to a different ship/sailing.  That option appears to have been removed (also on the Royal Caribbean app too).   Anyone else seeing the same thing, or is it time to remove the app and re-install? 

I am not having that issue. I can access other cruises other than the one I’m booked on next February. 

Just now, High on the Seas said:

I am not having that issue. I can access other cruises other than the one I’m booked on next February. 

Got it -- I just did not see the "Browse other " when I first looked.  It is working for me too. 

17 minutes ago, kk20 said:

You can also click on the calendar icon in the middle, scroll to the bottom, then select change ship/date

I never noticed that.  Thank you for pointing that out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I noticed it yesterday also.

Good news is it is still there -   But Hidden -  Celebrity IT failure again.   I swear they should have a Beta Test User Group

Select a different Cruise

At bottom -  Don't see your Cruise?   Let's Add it

Then above the Expand you Horizon banner -  Browse our Ships