November 2023 Update HAL Dry Docks, Charters & Groups Onboard

VMax1700

On 11/14/2023 at 1:05 PM, seagarsmoker said:

I hope not as we have had this cruise booked for a long time. Checked HAL website and it is available for public booking.

Ezra Levant's Rebel News have booked the Nieuw Amsterdam for their Rebel News Western Caribbean Cruise 23-30 March 2023.

Their special guest is Tamara Lich, leader of the Truck Convoy that paralyzed Canada's capital and US/Canada border crossings for three weeks. 

Be aware they will likely have recording equipment with them and they will record, embarrass, anger and make fun of you and/or HAL crew if they feel maligned in any way and especially if they feel they can raise money from their base.

Ezra Levant and Rebel News have chased down and harassed climate activist Greta Thunberg.

Ezra Levant and Rebel News regularly chase down and harass politicians.

Rebel News harassed Ottawa residents and businesses during the convoy blockade.

You can Google Ezra Levant or Rebel News and decide for yourselves if you really want to be on this cruise. Some of the cruise passengers will be convoy participants. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think the K-Dam Halloween cruise out of San Diego can be added. I’ve seen it for sale on the Atlantis site (they out on full ship charters for gay men primarily, using various lines) for returning members and it should be public soon.  Was interesting because until recently HAL was also still selling as “usual” on their site, and I see it’s now disappeared. Also on your list for a continuing education group at that time.  

the Atlantis parties wouldn’t be conducive to the normal HAL clientele, and makes me wonder: what happens to all those folks already booked? They get offered a different date? It’s only 11 months away so hopefully not too many have airfare booked…

IMG_0066.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1