Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

5 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

That’s the one I’ve seen online but they just have the generic blue menus at the bar.

If you ask for it they will give it to you. Otherwise it’s just out during their cocktail “shows”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

They do have this menu 5-7. But it seems like they don’t have them out until someone asks. At least that’s how it was today. 5:20 when I asked he had to go dig them out of the back.

IMG_7880.jpeg

I have few pictures if someone is interested. Sandia en fuego, Vanilla sky and Butterfly. Vanilla sky is very refreshing and goes fast and easy. The rest are just OK.

Sandia en fuego.jpg

Vanilla sky.jpg

Butterfly.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, redtop101 said:

I know it’s nearing your last day and it’s been great following along with you on your journey. Thank you so much.  9 of us will be boarding Regal Princess on Dec 27th for New Year’s cruise. First time on Regal so I enjoyed your hints and tips, and humour. 

One final question - on embarkation day did you see tables set up by staff in the Piazza selling the Princess Plus & Premium packages, and how busy were they? I am hoping to buy the Plus package and should save over $105 US (($142 CAN) because, if added before,  it would increase my Princess Platinum Protection insurance by that amount. 

We will be on this cruise as well! Looking forward to it

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

They do have this menu 5-7. But it seems like they don’t have them out until someone asks. At least that’s how it was today. 5:20 when I asked he had to go dig them out of the back.

IMG_7880.jpeg

That's disappointing to hear on Regal. I remember on Ruby last year these drinks being available all the time and I think the menu was more like a book you flipped through

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Does anyone know about fortuna luck? Is it a mascot or something? Apparently that was the cd’s job before becoming cd. Like the cd’s dad died so he had to go home and she got promoted to that over asst and jr cds because of comment cards. And did good enough to get it on a permanent basis. Said she has a deal that makes this her ship at least until 2025.

From NJ @Jamman54 Hollow I think it was.

I think her primary function is hosting the bingo sessions but it seems they've adopted her into somewhat of a mascot too bc I remember her being at our spillway party. But the official mascot is Stanley the Bear

• Like 1

My dinner plan is this. I have no reservation. I haven’t had an option to make one for tonight all cruise. So I’m going To see if I can walk up at the steakhouse or sabatinis. I want to get in by 7:45 to be out in time

to see the main show at 9:15

The steakhouse was packed. But sabatinis had a lot of open tables.

• Like 8

Before i came in here I stopped in the batroom. One of two urinals was out of service. Big problem this cruise. I’ve never seen so many out of service before…anyway the other urinal was taken and the stall was taken. Finally the urinal opens up. The guy in the stall want very vocal. You knew what was going on. He was struggling. So I’m at the sink washing my hands when he comes out. And he just walks out. It’s like…

seinfeld-bathroom.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 15