Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

That leaves me leaving $155 on the table. According to Guest Services I had $150 refundable OBC and I should get that back in a check in a few weeks. We’ll see. 

It will come in a plain white envelope from another company that Princess uses to process the refund.

It might mention Princess on the envelope.

It might appear to be junk mail, so be sure to look for it and not accidentally throw it away.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I gave it till almost midnight and brought my bag in. Guess I’m carrying off. They picked up the luggage earlier than they were supposed to.

Good choice.  I’ve had our luggage out past midnight a few times with no issues.  There’s always someone from the hotel dept “cruising” the decks for luggage.

You can walk off anytime from disembarkation start to “last call.”  Just get in line when you want, (no one checks anything), wand your medallion, and your done.  Just remember to take your tag off your luggage.   Safe travels!

• Like 2

They move coffee lines pretty quick. No personal touch though. Usually if I go to the same coffee shop six days in a row and order the same thing I don’t have to on the seventh. Actually on Jewel I didn’t have to starting on the second day. No big deal but one of those things you notice.

IMG_7972.jpeg

• Like 10

Now that I’m out of the room I can tell you my least favorite thing about this ship

Your name is on the door. Full name. Entire cruise. I can walk down the hallway and read all the names. In fact there’s a chance one of our marketing people is on the ship.

IMG_7980.thumb.jpeg.adbacf8a92b882f8f797f3de1bb541c1.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 12