Single traveler question

saz25

Here is the link to Regent itineraries with a reduced single supplement, as low as 0%. Ranges from 60% to 0%.

https://www.rssc.com/specials/single-supplement-special-us

Regent does a GREAT JOB  with solo travelers! Pre-dinner cocktails every night, and interested solos can then have dinner together if they don’t have other plans. Lots of interaction with crew and staff! I had A BLAST! 
Booked again in February, can’t wait!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, saz25 said:

Thanks. But what if you want to book a cruise that’s not on that list?

Then I think you would pay the “all-inclusive fare” plus the “all-inclusive cruise only fare”. Basically you only pay for airfare once, but double the room charge. It would be good to work w a knowledgeable TA.

9 hours ago, saz25 said:

Thanks. But what if you want to book a cruise that’s not on that list?

You can always run a mock booking and get an idea of the cost, but really your best bet is to get your TA to quote the actual price for whatever cruise you're interested in.  They will have the actual cost and any discounts that can be applied.

FYI A single traveler gets double cruise night points for the Seven Seas Society if they pay 75% to 100% of the standard single supplement. If they pay less than 75%, they get only single cruise night points.

Probably not any kind of deal-killer. I'd rather get the discount :-).

On 11/7/2023 at 5:45 AM, papaflamingo said:

You can always run a mock booking and get an idea of the cost, but really your best bet is to get your TA to quote the actual price for whatever cruise you're interested in.  They will have the actual cost and any discounts that can be applied.

I have tried several times to do a mock booking for one passenger. It always seems to give me twice the fare price. So, I don’t think that it always works to be able to check online.
Best to work with a knowledgeable TA.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

I just got off the Voyager sailing from Istanbul to Barcellona. I love traveling solo and Regent has many cruises with "0" supplements. I am booked on the Capetown to Capetown  with "0" supplement and Capetown to Rio with a 25% supplement. Every night there is a solo get-together followed by dinner as a group. You're joined by entertainers and other staff. It's a great time. 

• Like 1