Private transfers from Vancouver airport to Fairmont Downtown

jhenry1

Taxis from the airport to downtown are flat rate $38 as shown here

Uber is also available, depending on time of arrival could be more or less.

The limo company that used to operate out of YVR is gone, but you can google Vancouver Limo's and get a few companies that still offer the service. I have no idea on price!

Dawn

5 hours ago, jhenry1 said:

What are the best private transfer companies for transferring 4 adults from airport to Fairmont downtown?

4 hours ago, everbeentoseabilly said:

Sorry, I don’t know about private transfers but the sky train is really easy if you can pull your bags a block from the station to the hotel. Also it’s a really nice hotel right across the street from the cruise port

Careful, there are 3 Fairmont's "downtown" only one of which is directly adjacent to the cruise terminal. That one is the Fairmont Waterfront. A few blocks away is the Fairmont Pacific Rim, and there is also the Hotel Vancouver, which is in the centre of downtown, not on the waterfront.

• Like 3

On 11/8/2023 at 1:31 PM, jhenry1 said:

It is the one in downtown but we cannot do the sky train as my husband uses a cane and that is way too risky.

There are three different Fairmont Hotels in downtown Vancouver, just as gnome12 says.  You'll need to be able to tell the driver which one you need.  I understand about not being able to do the train.  My suggestion is just to take a taxi.  With the flat rate, it's quite simple and easy.  No pre-arranging necessary.

• Like 1