White unmarked area on Ovation deck plans question

Vineyard View

Could someone please explain to me what the white, unmarked areas on the deck plans midship are?  For example, between cabins 643 & 645, or cabins 745 & 747?  I would think that this space is used for something, maybe supplies, or a crew stairway?  I am wondering if these cabins would be preferred from a noise standpoint or just the opposite. Thank you. 

Vineyard

Just disembarked Ovation. We were upgraded a few days prior to sailing to 747 - next to a "white space". While I was not happy about it (and never would have booked this cabin since it was next to a white space AND a connecting cabin) - happy to report no issues AT ALL. Actually liked not having a cabin / balcony next to us and we never heard the cabin next door throughout the entire sailing - in fact if I had not seen our stewards cleaning it - would never have guessed people were next door!

Bob

• Thanks 1

Thanks Bob. I did notice that on one side of ‘the white space’ there were connecting cabins, and on the other it was not. I appreciate this information. I think I may ask TA to move us.
I made a mistake on the heading, as we will be on Encore, but while asking initially I was looking at Ovation trying to discern where the tenders were in relationship to cabins. The only available V3 are on deck 6, and I would like to avoid being directly above them. I still haven’t really determined the answer to that, but I did discover ‘the white space’! 

On 11/13/2023 at 8:09 AM, Mr Luxury said:

I thought the white space was the Mortuary and that's why there isn't any noise.

Ewww. Luckily that's not true. They use a galley freezer for the mortuary (in the same galley that prepares your meals). They tell you it's a separate freezer but you never know...