What ship is sailing Pacific Northwest to Asia Fall 2025

2 hours ago, woodinville cruisers said:

We had a lovely cruise from Seattle to Japan in October this year on the Westerdam.   I can see that Noordam is sailing from Vancouver to Asia Fall 2024.  Does anyone have any idea what ship is doing that route in 2025 and what is the stating port?  I'm hoping for Seattle.

I can’t answer your question but do you mind a question?  How was the weather?  I know it varies year to year but I’m trying to convince my husband to take a similar trip next fall and he worries about rough seas. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Cruise NH said:

I can’t answer your question but do you mind a question?  How was the weather?  I know it varies year to year but I’m trying to convince my husband to take a similar trip next fall and he worries about rough seas. Thank you.

We had rain in the morning when we arrived to Yokohama but it stopped in the afternoon.  The weather was really good in all our other ports.  Some days were cool but comfortable and we had some days near 80 degrees.  There was a tropical depression in the Pacific so we sailed the Bering Sea to avoid most of the big seas.  I thought we'd have big seas but the crossing was pretty comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...