Does Azamara offer non-alcoholic wines onboard? How about non-alcoholic spirits?

Nashna

• 7 months later...
On 11/13/2023 at 2:44 PM, Nashna said:

My husband enjoys non-alcoholic wine and spirits.  Many local restaurants are now serving creative mocktails made with non-alcoholic spirits.  Does Azamara offer those options onboard their ships?

Hi Nashna, 

We're happy to let you know that we offer Heineken 0.0 alcohol-free beer, non-alcoholic wine, and a range of mocktails onboard. These options are available on all our ships and are complimentary for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Best,
Azamara Cruises

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Azamara's statement is obviously correct...but there have been very current reports from the Journey that the policy isn't being followed at some bars.  I'm sure it will be cleared up, but if you run into a problem, just ask to speak to a "higher up" (nicely) and they will correct it.  The confusion about charging for nonalcoholic wine/beer is not unique to Azamara....I run into confusion all the time on HAL....

• Like 1

My husband has sampled all of the above.  He has enjoyed…NA Gin and tonics as well!  No charge and always accommodated without an issue on the Onward.  Currently onboard and loving Azamara!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nashna said:

My husband has sampled all of the above.  He has enjoyed…NA Gin and tonics as well!  No charge and always accommodated without an issue on the Onward.  Currently onboard and loving Azamara!

Do you happen to know the brand of NA gin they are pouring? Thanks!!