TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

2 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Whenever someone posts a photo of a bar full of liquor bottles, I scan the contents to see if I can find a bottle of Southern Comfort.  It’s a funny little game I play with myself.  They are actually not easy to find.  For whatever reason, they’re often under the bar, behind the bar, around the corner, etc.  I kid you not.  But . . . I spotted one in this photo.  Yay me.

Any Stoli O or Grey Goose Orange on board?  Kettle Orange?  Hoping so for my February trip...

• Like 1

Just now, JGmf said:

Any Stoli O or Grey Goose Orange on board?  Kettle Orange?  Hoping so for my February trip...

There were three flavoured Grey Gooses on our sailing (October 24 - Nov 5th) on the Regal.  I can't remember what the other two were, but the Rosemary and White Peach with soda was on of my favourite "light refreshers".

• Like 1

Just now, Dreamscaper said:

There were three flavoured Grey Gooses on our sailing (October 24 - Nov 5th) on the Regal.  I can't remember what the other two were, but the Rosemary and White Peach with soda was on of my favourite "light refreshers".

They also had some flavoured Absolute but I don't recall the flavours - I got hooked on the Rosemary and White Peach right away.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, redtop101 said:

Wow, this is crazy empty. Crooners was always packed with some rocking piano players on all the other Princess cruises I’ve been on. What happened?!

not sure! There’s a piano player in wheelhouse every night. But Crooners is mostly getting the live music from the piazza

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Y’all. It happened. I’m sitting at the Wheelhouse bar feeling good minding my business when I hear it… “Mr. S!” (That’s what my kids call me)…. Luckily it’s a former student in his mid twenties. Whew. Love this kid, great guy. Moments like this make it worth it. 

IMG_0741.thumb.jpeg.9b9a4fe149722f8ca95983fe85a4f957.jpeg

He kinda looks like your kid. 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

not sure! There’s a piano player in wheelhouse every night. But Crooners is mostly getting the live music from the piazza

Yep, makes sense. Crooners wasn’t as open to the Piazza and their music on older ships. 

• Like 1