TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

1 minute ago, canes20 said:

Did you say this was all-inclusive?

They had a full breakfast buffet going when I got here. There’s a nice big restaurant and bar by the pool. I’m not sure if the hotel itself is always all inclusive or not, but my day pass is. They just scan a QR code on my bracelet and I was good to go 

IMG_1245.thumb.jpeg.a5d66649a2799fc75461b2a41b3b902f.jpeg

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, canes20 said:

We usually go to Sancho's but this may be better without the taxi ride. If my wife will walk that far.

There’s not much of a beach entry but it works for me. It’s no frills but it’s a good pool, food and drinks are free, and I can see the ship from here. $20 deposit and $45 here. 

Edited by TxTeach79
  • Like 9

4 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

We’re already clear, people are walking down the pier. No chance of that happening for a while here. I can’t drink beer in a pool at 6am, at least I don’t think I can

Here I was thinking of what a positive male role model you are in the children's lifes...

Kids need stability in their life...just remember what would Jimmy say(WWJS)

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

31 minutes ago, CruzeQueen2 said:

@TxTeach79 Looks great there! Did you purchase your day pass on-line ahead of time? $45 US? Just wanting to clarify the best way to get to this location. How long was the walk? TIA

yeah, I booked through a site called resort for a day, was a $20 deposit and $45 on site. So $65 total. Once you’re out of Puerta Maya it’s probably a 5-7 minute walk on the sidewalk the whole way

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@TxTeach79....I remember scuba diving there back in the day when I solo cruised with friends.  There was a sunken airplane out there!  FUN TIMES!

yes! My parents were huge divers back in the day. Dad would do night dives and all kinds of stuff, and Coz was his favorite spot! I’ve heard about that plane! The island was a very different place back then

• Like 4