TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Sure! You’ll laugh at the name, but 95% of my wardrobe from the waist up comes from Tropical Bros dot com. I know, I know 😂😂😂

the lobster shirt is one of three shirts I own from a far cheaper and more embarrassing place…. A site called Hardaddy dot com. Blame @HelloItsMeB’s crazy family for that one…. (But just wait for what I have in store for NYE on the Celebration)

I’m glad you shared the info on the shirts.  I usually buy one or two before each cruise, and will check on the selections on these websites.

Here are a few of my latest.  I choose to go for the loud colors.  

IMG_5939.jpeg

IMG_5938.jpeg

IMG_5937.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I’m glad you shared the info on the shirts.  I usually buy one or two before each cruise, and will check on the selections on these websites.

Here are a few of my latest.  I choose to go for the loud colors.  

IMG_5939.jpeg

IMG_5938.jpeg

IMG_5937.jpeg

love em!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Okay, here’s one. I’m trying to think. Are there any other lines that have the elevators in a straight line across like this and not facing each other? There have to be, right? I’m just not thinking of any now. I’ve seen some folks with mobility issues (and just slow folks) struggle to make the elevator when it dings almost all the way across the width of the ship 

IMG_1496.thumb.jpeg.d490bff0a47c99314c7c9f46b7930699.jpeg

I do think the week of sugary cocktails and eating way more and differently than I do at home finally caught up with me…. When I popped in the elite lounge and just had that tiny plate of goat cheese and unlabeled balls, it absolutely knocked me out full. Got so tired. There was zero chance I could do Sabatini’s, which is a bummer, but as full as I was and as late as that ressie was, there was no way I was gonna force myself. Its okay. Gives me something to look forward to next time, and I’ll get that much more sleep before a long and early debarkation morning. 

• Like 9

I’m gonna get so much amazing Rocky sleep…. I’ll just pack in the morning. There’s no info beyond 7:30 am for self assist, just says “head to the gangway,” so I assume it’s where we came in by Bellini’s on 6 last Sunday. We’ll see what it’s like in the morning, if it’s less messy than last week apparently was 

• Like 6