Carnival Celebration

pajazz28

5 hours ago, DramaQueen22 said:

That is it.  There is a small seating area as well.  In my opinion, Havana is way better on Vista Class ships.  I wouldn't pay for it on Excel Class.

I did once but won't pay for it again on the excel class. I opted for a balcony cabin on deck 14 for the Jubilee.

• Like 1

I'm in the minority here - I absolutely loved our Havana Cabana on Mardi Gras.  We had a nice sized patio - we had 5 family members total (3 in the cabana room and 2 in an inside room) and we had more than enough space for all of us to hang out on the patio.  There are multiple chairs and a swing chair that we really enjoyed.  We were on a spring break cruise and the ship was absolutely packed, but even so, the Havana deck and pool were never crowded.  In fact, if anyone used the pool, they usually had it to themselves.  There were always tons of lounge chairs available.  It was just a really nice quiet break from the crowd.  The only noise we ever heard was the occasional blender from the bar. 

But I will concede, I'm not a pool/hot tub person.  If you are, you might find the pool to be too small.

And you are correct, aside from the unique cabana patio, the only other benefits are the Havana deck/pool/bar, which requires a minimum age of 12 years old to be booked in that area (so no young children on the deck either).

On 11/14/2023 at 11:03 PM, csm5986142 said:

I'm in the minority here - I absolutely loved our Havana Cabana on Mardi Gras.  We had a nice sized patio - we had 5 family members total (3 in the cabana room and 2 in an inside room) and we had more than enough space for all of us to hang out on the patio.  There are multiple chairs and a swing chair that we really enjoyed.  We were on a spring break cruise and the ship was absolutely packed, but even so, the Havana deck and pool were never crowded.  In fact, if anyone used the pool, they usually had it to themselves.  There were always tons of lounge chairs available.  It was just a really nice quiet break from the crowd.  The only noise we ever heard was the occasional blender from the bar. 

But I will concede, I'm not a pool/hot tub person.  If you are, you might find the pool to be too small.

And you are correct, aside from the unique cabana patio, the only other benefits are the Havana deck/pool/bar, which requires a minimum age of 12 years old to be booked in that area (so no young children on the deck either).

I agree. We basically get it for the large deck.  Had a huge deck with a swing and a few chairs.  Also had our own Deck Chairs below the deck for our use only.  Was great.  The location is nice on the 8th deck also. At night we were on the Lido Decks 16/17 but at night were mostly on Decks 6-8.  

• Like 1