Getting from terminal A to E at Boston airport

cajinyank

Terminal E is used for international arrivals, and then the non-US based airlines. If you're going to Terminal A, I'd guess your coming in on Delta, and then leaving on a partner. As long as the bags get tagged to your international destination, they should transfer. But, unfortunately, there is no "in security" transportation between terminals.

19 hours ago, cajinyank said:

Flying delta on both legs. Bought thru ezair

I am not familiar with that ticket seller.  If you have one PNR for your entire trip and you can see the entire trip as one record at Delta.com then you will be fine for baggage

You might want to double check on Flyertalk or TripAdvisor as they know more about airports and airlines there in general than we do here, but I've read on TA about the bus from A to E.  If you don't have to pickup your luggage, that would save you the security line at E

There is an airport bus that travels the terminal route....along the roadway.  The only terminals that have a post security connection is C to E. [Food options in T-E are horrid and $$$, so I walk to Wahlburgers in T-C for food. Airline food is IMO, awful even when flying Execuitive or Upper Class. And is a very late night flight, I can't handle more than a drink or two at midnight to get me across the pond.]

The prior Logan interactve maps were much better, but since Terminal E was recently  expanded, the newly posted maps are usless and lack any detail. 

When we flew TAP to Lisbon, out of Terminal C, friends who joined us came through Terminal B from Maryland and had to go through TSA check in again. 

TSA at Terminal E is much tighter. We have Global/Trusted and last month had to remove shoes, sweater,  and computer/e readers, iphones, etc. Last week my sister flew to the UK out of T-E and said the cranberry bread was pulled out of her cabin bag and checked!  

Suggest you request wheel chair assisit to navigate the airport. It's a long walk in T-E and getting around the aiport will otherwise be a major challenge.

Darcy

I think some of the info in @WatchHill's post may be out of date.  You can go from B to C "airside" and continue to E.  And the Delta bus from A to E is also Airside.   

There is a curbside bus that also goes to the MBTA and Rental Car office which is "landside", but that is not what the OP is asking about here.  One can also walk from terminal to terminal thru the Central Parking Garage in about 15 minutes or less, door to door