Queen Victoria

violet3

6 hours ago, violet3 said:

Good morning  all, 

any idea who the hotel manage these days is on Queen Victoria ? 

Im hoping it’s still James Cusick ! 

You don't give us any an idea of the date of your itinerary,  as he might be on rotation . Never really understood why some guests are always interested in crew contacts,  ie Captains , Maitre d' , Entertainment  manager etc .  I shop in Waitrose  every Saturday but it doesn't make a difference if Doris is not on the check out. 😉     

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bell Boy said:

You don't give us any an idea of the date of your itinerary,  as he might be on rotation . Never really understood why some guests are always interested in crew contacts,  ie Captains , Maitre d' , Entertainment  manager etc .  I shop in Waitrose  every Saturday but it doesn't make a difference if Doris is not on the check out. 😉     

I think the Waitrose checkout is a bit different, as I have shopped there so long that I do know some of the checkout people well enough to chat to. But I have no idea who the management is, any more than on Cunard. I suppose it can be helpful if you want to know whom to complain to. 🙂

54 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I think the Waitrose checkout is a bit different, as I have shopped there so long that I do know some of the checkout people well enough to chat to. But I have no idea who the management is, any more than on Cunard. I suppose it can be helpful if you want to know whom to complain to. 🙂

Any comments on an 'isolated  shortfall in  the Cunard onboard service' just need to be directed to onboard Customer services Manager.