Excursion cancellation deadline?

WrittenOnYourHeart

I'm working on planning for my ABC cruise on the Beyond this summer. I'm planning to try and get a reservation for Flamingo Beach at the Renaissance Aruba, but I know those are limited so I want to book a a back-up plan with an excursion from the ship, but I can't remember the deadline for cancelling X excursions without penalty. I think I remember it being 72 hours, and Aruba is on the 4th day so if 72 hours is right, I could cancel it on boarding day if I get the day pass. But I'm not positive on the timing. Anyone know?

From https://www.celebritycruises.com/guest-terms/global-purchase-terms-and-conditions/en/  .

For refundable shore excursions:

• Shore Excursions can be cancelled or modified up to 48 hours prior to scheduled tour departure for a full refund.  
  • Also:
  • For cruises starting 1/1/2024, Shore Excursions can be modified or cancelled up to 48 hours prior to tour port arrival without penalty. Tours involving flights, trains, special events, overnight stays, hotel stays, and Private Journeys must be cancelled 30 days prior to sailing to avoid cancellation penalties. Other restrictions may apply.

I pulled this from my Dec 2023 sailing

The difference appears to be the 48 hours changes from tour start time to port arrival for that tour

Edited by RedIguana
added The difference appears to be the 48 hours changes from tour start time to port arrival for that tour
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing this.  For some reason, I have booked and canceled many venues on the ship for my upcoming cruise for a variety of reasons, but do not have to worry about this time frame.  Celebrity is always changing so many things that I do not know how the crew can remember everything, not to mention the passengers.  I will say that I have gotten so many great prices for this particular cruise due to the time of year.

• Like 1