Live - Valiant Lady Dec 2-10

ceilidh1

It’s a Ship Show. I had heard lots of joy so great things about the food but, personally, I thought it was pretty good! The show was fun - I’m always blown away by the talent that VV finds. What annoyed me about tonight was the way they seated people. We got in line around 6:40. We weren’t front of the line but certainly weren’t at the back. When they showed us to the table, they put us all the way at the even though there were empty tables in front of us. People behind us in line that came in after were seated in front of us. 😖

After the Ship Show I went to scope out Dual Reality. There haven’t been spots available to book since we got it n the ship and I’ve been checking constantly. Tonight, half hour before the show, it opened up and showed available so that snapped it up! The show was every bit as good as I remember! Again, the raw talent on VV is amazing! The strength, stamina, and skill of those dancers and acrobats blow me away!

After the show I decided to grab a pizza and call it a night. Chicken Pesto for the win!

IMG_0500.jpeg

• Like 6

I wasn’t able to reserve a spot for breakfast today but rolled up at The Wake at 8am and they seated me right away. It was pretty empty for the first half hour or so when they opened. By the time I was done, the whole place was full. Again, I had heard some grumbling that the food wasn’t as good but everything I had was excellent!

IMG_0502.jpeg

IMG_0503.jpeg

• Like 4

Random question…in all my cruises, I don’t ever recall seeing flies while on the ship. Last night there was one in my room annoying the crap out of me. This morning there were several flying around in the Wake. Is it just the area we are sailing or are we about to get overrun with killer flies or something? 

• Haha 5

36 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Random question…in all my cruises, I don’t ever recall seeing flies while on the ship. Last night there was one in my room annoying the crap out of me. This morning there were several flying around in the Wake. Is it just the area we are sailing or are we about to get overrun with killer flies or something? 

Noticed that this morning. Was sitting outside having breakfast and had a few bugging us. Maybe they boarded in Puerto Plata. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fogcityca13 said:

Noticed that this morning. Was sitting outside having breakfast and had a few bugging us. Maybe they boarded in Puerto Plata. 

So odd. I don’t recall ever seeing that before!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

When I checked the CDC ship inspection reports a month or so back, that was really the only issue VV had. 

• Like 1

I had an independent tour booked today that covered old and new San Juan. It was ok - we sat on a bus for 90% of it, with a few 15-20 minute photo stops. Most people didn’t even get off. I did enjoy learning about the history and it was great to see the new part of the city (town?) but for the old part it would have been better just to walk it. Next time!

IMG_0532.jpeg

IMG_0533.jpeg

IMG_0534.jpeg

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0539.jpeg

IMG_0541.jpeg

• Like 6

After returning to the ship, things got a little hazy. And I don’t mean in terms of weather. Since everyone on here has a ton of money in bar tab let’s just say the drinks are free flowing. I’m just going to post the pics as I’m not really too sure about the what, when, or where!

IMG_0560.jpeg

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0564.jpeg

IMG_0565.jpeg

IMG_0561.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

IMG_0612.jpeg

• Like 5