Live - Valiant Lady Dec 2-10

ceilidh1

And that’s pretty much the extent of what I remember from last night. I have pictures on my phone that suggest the drinking and partying continued long after. But I’m not posting those ones!

Today is St. Croix and I’m not even sure if I can make it off the ship. I may need to detox..,

• Haha 10

Today has been pretty unproductive! Most of it was spent napping on deck 7 or in the hammock. Just ordered ship eats as I missed lunch. I have no reservations for dinner this evening so will play it by ear. Tonight is Scarlet Night but I’m not sure how much more alcohol and late nights I can handle!

IMG_0666.jpeg

IMG_0667.jpeg

IMG_0668.jpeg

• Like 10

7 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Just came back to the room and found this. Anyone know anything about it? Is it a gift? Did I do something dumb to win it?

IMG_0663.jpeg

Did you ever find out why you got these?  Are they just gifts for December to everyone? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LincolnLegend said:

@ceilidh1 you are making me want to book a Virgin sailing so much right now! Resilient Lady has just hit Australian waters and it all sounds like so much fun!

I am really having to talk myself out of an Aussie sailing. The pricing is fantastic UNTIL I think about the flight. I all ready have a southern Caribbean booked for Feb. and an Ibiza Nights sailing in August. 😆

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I am really having to talk myself out of an Aussie sailing. The pricing is fantastic UNTIL I think about the flight. I all ready have a southern Caribbean booked for Feb. and an Ibiza Nights sailing in August. 😆

Oh my god, if you did that, I would be there, not sure my liver would survive but it would be so much fun destroying it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, LincolnLegend said:

Oh my god, if you did that, I would be there, not sure my liver would survive but it would be so much fun destroying it!

I told myself I wasn’t gonna drink yesterday. I did so well until 6pm. 

• Haha 10

On 11/29/2023 at 7:40 PM, luvcruzing said:

I’ve been traveling solo for about twenty years.  Thinking back, I put myself in what could have been very serious and danger situations, like hiring an independent driver to take me on a tour of Roatan. I think we live in a different world now. 

We did that in Roatan, too, but we had plenty of background on him from doing research on CruiseCritic. It was a great tour. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LincolnLegend said:

@ceilidh1 you are making me want to book a Virgin sailing so much right now! Resilient Lady has just hit Australian waters and it all sounds like so much fun!

It’s so much fun. Definitely my favourite line! 

The Happenings Cast on this ship is the bomb!

• Like 2

Plan for today is to give my liver a break but apparently there will be drinking involved at Loteria Gigante this afternoon. I’m going to try to make it to the pool at some point- can’t believe I haven’t been up there yet!🤣 

• Like 8