Live - Valiant Lady Dec 2-10

ceilidh1

3 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

One of our favorite activities to participate in.

$3800 is a lot of money...those seahorses must have sold for around $600 each.

They said lowest went for $600 and highest for $1000

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

They said lowest went for $600 and highest for $1000

WOW! that's a lot!

There were a couple of folks on the TA who thought they were going to score one for $25-$50.

I don't think they were very happy when they all went for $300-$400

IMG_4881.thumb.JPG.460e1422a2c77495f93e58bcf56f4963.JPG

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

WOW! that's a lot!

There were a couple of folks on the TA who thought they were going to score one for $25-$50.

I don't think they were very happy when they all went for $300-$400

IMG_4881.thumb.JPG.460e1422a2c77495f93e58bcf56f4963.JPG

Are those yours? They are cool. No way would that fit in my bag! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, ceilidh1 said:

Are those yours? They are cool. No way would that fit in my bag! 🤣

Yes....the one on the left, (Bubbles) is from the recent TA, and the other (Mrs. Ed) is from the Valiant last February.

The newer ones are a quarter inch thinner than the original ones. I only noticed because of the fit of the champagne cages I used for harnesses.

• Like 9

I feel like I partied too hard too early. Or maybe it’s just because we are approaching the end and I’m not ready to leave, but today has been a tough one. I watched the seahorse race, I watched the Latte game show, grabbed sushi for lunch, and otherwise done nothing. I sat out on deck for a bit but it was HOT! I must say, despite all the unique seating VV has, it’s really tough to find shade. I did spend some quality hammock time and finished my book.

Having a glass of wine now as I get ready to head to Gunbae for dinner. This one is my least favourite on the ship but it’s fun - hopefully it gets me back in party mode. I also have ship show and dual reality booked again tonight but I’m thinking it might just be an early night. I’m feeling my age I guess. And trying to be covert and avoid a certain youngster. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

I feel like I partied too hard too early. Or maybe it’s just because we are approaching the end and I’m not ready to leave, but today has been a tough one. I watched the seahorse race, I watched the Latte game show, grabbed sushi for lunch, and otherwise done nothing. I sat out on deck for a bit but it was HOT! I must say, despite all the unique seating VV has, it’s really tough to find shade. I did spend some quality hammock time and finished my book.

Having a glass of wine now as I get ready to head to Gunbae for dinner. This one is my least favourite on the ship but it’s fun - hopefully it gets me back in party mode. I also have ship show and dual reality booked again tonight but I’m thinking it might just be an early night. I’m feeling my age I guess. And trying to be covert and avoid a certain youngster. 🤣🤣🤣

Godspeed on being the ghoster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Dinner at Gumbae was ok. As I expected. I didn’t take any pictures you are seated at a communal group table and it seemed weird. Virgin does so much right that when something is “off” it stands out. Tonight, the shared table was me, a couple, and a family of four from Korea. It was awkward. I’m an extrovert and chatted to everyone but the family just wanted to talk to one another and the couple were couple-y. Like how hard would it have been to match up singles with singles? Anyways, it was fine.

After dinner I went to Ship Show again.I didn’t have the food, but wanted to watch the show. I somehow ended up with everyone’s drinks on my tab. So now I gotta get that fixed. 

From Ship Show I went to Dual Really again. I mentioned that it’s different every time. I mean the story and concept is the same but there are little things that differ or the dances/stunts b c change. Tonight was the best one. I keep saying this. Virgin has the most talented cast ever!

Ended the night at the Manor for Boom Vang. Tomorrow is Bimini and then we get kicked off Sunday! Booo.

IMG_0792.jpeg

IMG_0804.jpeg

IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0797.jpeg

IMG_0818.jpeg

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0827.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

IMG_0836.jpeg

• Like 9

Breakfast at The Wake this morning. I got the brioche French toast and the avocado Benedict. I think both these were the first misses for food on board. The French toast was hard and had way too much syrup. The avo Benny was jam packed with spinach but I could barely find the avocado. 

IMG_0846.jpeg

IMG_0845.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

What did you decide to do today? Wish I was there. My dad wore his Bimini shirt last night. I miss my island. 

DADE4B3D-10BD-4821-940E-2E6337EBBD0F.jpeg

I came to the beach club early ish. Just had lunch. Going to skip out once the pool party starts and go check out radio beach. 

• Like 3

Now I’ve been partying like a 20 something all week and had a blast but now they just cranked up the awful pool party music I’m thinking it’s time to vacate. When im at a beach I like it to be relaxing and peaceful…🙄

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

If you can, will you check out studio 72 for me this evening? 

Planning on it. That was my least fave on Scarlet but mainly because I think the cast hadn’t done it before so it really glitchy and stilted! 

• Like 1