Millennium Jan. 16, 2024 Cruise—How do I find out who’s signed up for this cruise?

Hi All,

My husband, Steve, and I are planning to be on the Millennium cruise out of Singapore on Jan. 16, ‘24 until Jan. 28th. We’ve been on 3 other Celebrity cruises and found Message Boards with other people on our cruise. For some reason, I can’t find that board and I would love to do that. We are particularly interested in learning if anyone is interested or has already made plans and has extra space for shore excursions. I’ve made several arrangements so far, but still have a few places to finalize. Also, we could invite some people to join us on our tours if they’re interested. Most are through Viator, not Celebrity. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Carol & Steve Schneider

South Pasadena, CA

You find it in the Roll Call forums.  Go back to the boards page, scroll down to ROLL CALLS, click on Celebrity, then Millennium, and look for a thread with the dates for your cruise.  In your case, there is a roll call, 7 pages long, at the top of the second page of Millie roll calls.  EM

Edited by Essiesmom

3 hours ago, Cbnsteve said:

Hi All,

My husband, Steve, and I are planning to be on the Millennium cruise out of Singapore on Jan. 16, ‘24 until Jan. 28th. We’ve been on 3 other Celebrity cruises and found Message Boards with other people on our cruise. For some reason, I can’t find that board and I would love to do that. We are particularly interested in learning if anyone is interested or has already made plans and has extra space for shore excursions. I’ve made several arrangements so far, but still have a few places to finalize. Also, we could invite some people to join us on our tours if they’re interested. Most are through Viator, not Celebrity. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Carol & Steve Schneider

South Pasadena, CA

1 hour ago, Cbnsteve said:

Thanks for your response. I tried what you suggested and had absolutely no luck. I couldn’t find the page 2 of Roll Call for our cruise. This is so frustrating! I just get into a loop doing the same thing over and over. 

Hello @Cbnsteve and welcome back to the message boards! I see it has been a while since you have posted.

To go directly to the first page of your Roll Call thread, click here: Celebrity Millenium. 16 January 2024. 12 night Bali,Thailand and Malaysia

After you read the first page, then click the word Next at the bottom. It will take you to the next page. Here is a clip so you can see how it appears:

image.png.0f33d7d766b93c93b39116d2bd0ccedf.png

And then do the same when you finish reading each page. After you complete your reading of the whole thread, use the dark blue Reply to this topic button to post an introductory post about yourself on the Roll Call thread. When done with your message, click the dark blue Submit Reply button. 

After reading the whole thread and you want to address a particular post already in the thread, click the Reply to this topic button and then be sure to click the word Quote on that particular post as I did both of yours in this thread. That way all reading the thread will be aware of what your post concerns. You type your message UNDER the light blue quote box in the message box. When done with your message, click the dark blue Submit Reply button. If the member you quote has used the Follow feature on the thread, they will get a notification that you have quoted their post as well as all new posts on the thread.

The Cruise Critic website and the message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are glad you are posting again! Please feel free to browse the message board categories list for all our various forums. Click here: Cruise Critic Community. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka Stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat