TIPS for suite guests

hulamoon

It's been a long while since I've cruised. I noticed some TA websites list suite amenities as including tips but X website doesn't mention it anywhere I could find. It used to be drinks, wifi and tips. Can anyone clarify the current status? Thanks!

I just booked and the TA told me X changed it last month. We are jumping on last minute to use about to be expired credit. It's off topic but what is a move up 4% for Elite Plus? I remember move up but not this part.

There is at least 1 TA which I believe includes tips as part of the amenities they add along with a smaller amount of OBC.  These come from the TA, not Celebrity.  I'm pretty sure that any group space not named by the end of October reverts to the new AI rules.

As far as the MoveUp question.  Elite Plus gets a 4% bonus added to their bid.   If they bid $100 pp it's considered a $104 bid when compared to other bidders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For bookings made after July 11, 2023, the automatic gratuity rate for all stateroom categories will increase and the charge per person will be added to the room account each day.

• $18.00 USD per person, per day for inside, ocean view, and veranda staterooms.

• $18.50 USD per person, per day for Concierge Class and AquaClass staterooms.

• $23.00 USD per person, per day for guests of The Retreat. 

• Like 1

They increased the gratuities for the retreat cabins and cut the services.  

Gratuities were included along with some OBC in the price of a suite.   It has been eliminated for all new bookings. 

It was the little things like a glass of bubbly, and a rose for the women when you embarked that made Celebrity special and above the rest of the mass cruise lines.   No longer.   X has lost its luster and class.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1