Entertainment reservations

cruiser2015

30 minutes ago, cruiser2015 said:

I know the window opens at the 21 day mark.

My question is, can you book these reservations before completing the check-in process?

I don't want to be delayed playing with that before grabbing slots.

Good question as I would be interested to also know.   Sometimes it takes me forever to check in.

3 minutes ago, cruiser2015 said:

Bliss, 15 days.

There should be 2 shows.

Each show should have 2 performances: 7:30 P.M. and 9:30 PM.

You can go to the Theater Box Office (Forward Deck 7) to make reservations.  This is not like your theater at home where you are assigned a row and seat number.  When the theater doors open (about 30 minutes before the show), you just go in a find a seat you like.  The reservations just give them an idea of how many people plan to attend each show.  A lot of the time, people make reservations and then do not show up.  At times, there may be a wait line for a show.  As a solo passenger, I rarely make reservations for a show and can still be seated.

Enjoy your cruise.

8 hours ago, www3traveler said:

Each show should have 2 performances: 7:30 P.M. and 9:30 PM.

You can go to the Theater Box Office (Forward Deck 7) to make reservations.  This is not like your theater at home where you are assigned a row and seat number.  When the theater doors open (about 30 minutes before the show), you just go in a find a seat you like.  The reservations just give them an idea of how many people plan to attend each show.  A lot of the time, people make reservations and then do not show up.  At times, there may be a wait line for a show.  As a solo passenger, I rarely make reservations for a show and can still be seated.

Enjoy your cruise.

I knew that seating is open; not our first cruise. When you say that the reservations are just to give them an idea of the attendance, do they not check you as you line up to prove that you indeed have reserved?

I would expect a line for most performances. We usually arrive somewhat early to grab a decent seat.

Thanks..

Edited by cruiser2015

7 hours ago, TheDawg79 said:

Yes you can. There is nothing different than booking a dining reservation. Also, the 21 days isn’t 100%. Mine opened up at 30 days for my upcoming sailing on Bliss.

Interesting.

We're at 40 days now on the countdown. I'll keep an eye out for the window opening.

2 hours ago, cruiser2015 said:

I knew that seating is open; not our first cruise. When you say that the reservations are just to give them an idea of the attendance, do they not check you as you line up to prove that you indeed have reserved?

I would expect a line for most performances. We usually arrive somewhat early to grab a decent seat.

Thanks..

As you enter the theater, they scan your room key card.

3 hours ago, cruiser2015 said:

Thanks..

when you enter the theater, comedy lounge or the supper club they will scan your card and then your reservation will appear

3 hours ago, shof515 said:

when you enter the theater, comedy lounge or the supper club they will scan your card and then your reservation will appear

That is how it worked on the Prima this summer when we had reservations for the Donna Summers show. I believe you can also sign on board up to be waitlisted.