In room beverage question

SNJGuy

I thought I read somewhere that the cruise line will call you ahead of your cruise to find out what sort of beverages you would like in your room.  We are booked on the Dawn for 12/21 and haven't heard anything yet.

On your booking (my Silversea) there is an option to choose what beverages you want, they are normally there when you board. Failing that ask your room attendant or butler they will be there the same day.

58 minutes ago, fudge said:

On your booking (my Silversea) there is an option to choose what beverages you want, they are normally there when you board. Failing that ask your room attendant or butler they will be there the same day.

Where are you seeing this in "My Silversea"?  I see places for food allergies, pillow preferences, and bed configuration; nothing about drinks.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, applefan75 said:

Where are you seeing this in "My Silversea"?  I see places for food allergies, pillow preferences, and bed configuration; nothing about drinks.

I think they removed that option awhile back.  We now just tell our butler what we’d like when we board.  It usually is done by that evening.   

• Like 4