Can anyone confirm; walls of bathroom magnetic?

Esmerelda

Hello everyone, 

It has been many many years since we have sailed on Carnival. We will be on the Horizon in 2024.  Are the walls of the shower magnetic?  I’ve found YouTube videos of the cabin (which I already knew were magnetic) but no one checked the bathroom in the 2 videos. 

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Esmerelda said:

Hello everyone, 

It has been many many years since we have sailed on Carnival. We will be on the Horizon in 2024.  Are the walls of the shower magnetic?  I’ve found YouTube videos of the cabin (which I already knew were magnetic) but no one checked the bathroom in the 2 videos. 

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks. 

I was just wondering this myself the other day.  We are sailing on Horizon in 2024 as well, and I want somewhere to hang my shower supplies.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

I assume you're asking if the walls are made of a ferrous material that magnets will stick to.

Could you imagine the excitement if they were actually magnetic? 🤯

Ok so ferromagnetic would make me happy not necessarily excited. It was a simple question, nothing more. 

2 hours ago, dlphn501 said:

I was just wondering this myself the other day.  We are sailing on Horizon in 2024 as well, and I want somewhere to hang my shower supplies.

And miss out on trying to keep your product bottles balanced on their dispensers? 🤭 

• Haha 1

You could use something like this inside the shower or hang it from a magnet on the ceiling in the bathroom.  Magnets hold better on the ceiling then they do on the walls anyway.

713mkdznqXL._AC_SL1272_.thumb.jpg.1e51712e28ab119ac4ea8020808e4d13.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/MISSLO-Organizer-Pockets-Bathroom-Accessories/dp/B07FNGLTFH/ref=sr_1_17?crid=1PZ9FFWEXNDHD&qid=1702161785&sprefix=travel shower organizer,aps,106

• Like 1

Thanks Old Fart Cruisers.  We have something very similar to that item. Ours has 2 hooks on it that normally go over the shower stall door with no problem. (RC cruiser here). Since there is no shower door and just a curtain, that’s the issue. I will figure out some way to hang it.  I’m not a fan of shower curtains. Thanks for your post and link! ☺️

15 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

You could use something like this inside the shower or hang it from a magnet on the ceiling in the bathroom.  Magnets hold better on the ceiling then they do on the walls anyway.

713mkdznqXL._AC_SL1272_.thumb.jpg.1e51712e28ab119ac4ea8020808e4d13.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/MISSLO-Organizer-Pockets-Bathroom-Accessories/dp/B07FNGLTFH/ref=sr_1_17?crid=1PZ9FFWEXNDHD&qid=1702161785&sprefix=travel shower organizer,aps,106

I have something like this, but I don't have anywhere good to hang it.  I can't get it to go around the shower head.  Usually I hang it from that bottom part of the shower head where the adjustable showerhead lowers to, but it's a bit awkward.  I don't think I would be able to reach it if hung from the ceiling.  Is the ceiling in the shower also magnetic?