Carnival Corp changed the procedure to add Shareholder's benefits for Princess. Need help please!

gam888

On 2/9/2024 at 9:13 AM, wallyj said:

Pretty sure email to hello@stockperks.com, will not process your shareholders benefit as some people were successful previously. A friend 2 days ago sent his info with attachment of brokerage statement and got reply to use Stockperks APP, so they have cut off this avenue. They state a web version to be released soon, but who knows what their definition of soon is.

I emailed hello@stockperks.com a week ago. Initially they directed me to the app. I replied that I didn't want to use the app. Today I received an email with the following reply:

We have submitted this claim and Princess should process it in the next 5 business days.  

We'll be in touch with confirmations.  

We'll also have a desktop option available in the very near future so you can submit your future claims that way.  

Kind regards

On 2/10/2024 at 7:56 PM, Teechur said:

I emailed hello@stockperks.com a week ago. Initially they directed me to the app. I replied that I didn't want to use the app. Today I received an email with the following reply:

We have submitted this claim and Princess should process it in the next 5 business days.  

We'll also have a desktop option available in the very near future so you can submit your future claims that way.  

Kind regards

Guess what? I used the old way by emailing sbpcl@princesscruises.com on Friday morning to request the shareholders OBC, I didn't receive any auto reply acknowledging my Shareholders benefits request (old response) nor asking me to use stockperks app (new response). Thought my email request was ignored as no one use that email address anymore. To my surprise, I checked my Princess cruise personalizer on the same day at night, the Shareholders OBC was posted. @Teechur you can try and see.

On 12/10/2023 at 3:46 PM, BobandLizM said:

I must confess, I took one screenshot off my brokerage website, redacted it very heavily.  I am not actually sure it even had my name on it by the time I finished. I was amazed they accepted it.   Princess used to be a lot more fussier what I sent them.   They accepted it within the hour and I beleive that stays on record for a period of time…. I then got the perk within the week.  Not sure what happens if you have multiple to claim.

Just applying for ours - did you get yours in pounds or dollars? We’ve always had dollars in the past.

Thanks

App worked perfectly for me. Uploaded redacted copy of most recent monthly investment account  statement. Took about 4 days for Stockperks to verify and reply to go ahead and redeem on the app. Next day ( today ) I received a confirmation from Spockperks and a new booking confirmation from Princess for April 27 cruise with additional OBC added.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Uploaded redacted copy of most recent monthly investment account  statement." 

Here's my question. How do you actually do this? Where do you find a redacted copy to upload? 

When I have used the email method I go through the following steps

Print out a paper copy of the page with the Carnival stock

Use a felt tip pen to redact

Scan the redacted page

Attach the scanned copy to the email which contains all the other required information.

I have very limited knowledge on how to use apps. I mainly use my phone for some calls and texts to my children. Don't carry it around most of the time.

I am not happy about the forced use of a cell phone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, skynight said:

"Uploaded redacted copy of most recent monthly investment account  statement." 

Here's my question. How do you actually do this? Where do you find a redacted copy to upload? 

When I have used the email method I go through the following steps

Print out a paper copy of the page with the Carnival stock

Use a felt tip pen to redact

Scan the redacted page

Attach the scanned copy to the email which contains all the other required information.

I have very limited knowledge on how to use apps. I mainly use my phone for some calls and texts to my children. Don't carry it around most of the time.

I am not happy about the forced use of a cell phone.

I am far from a tech genius. I redact a copy manually like you. Then scan it and attach the file to an email to myself. Download the file from the email to my phone. Then upload the file into the Stockperks app.

On 2/11/2024 at 11:50 PM, fannym123 said:

Guess what? I used the old way by emailing sbpcl@princesscruises.com on Friday morning to request the shareholders OBC, I didn't receive any auto reply acknowledging my Shareholders benefits request (old response) nor asking me to use stockperks app (new response). Thought my email request was ignored as no one use that email address anymore. To my surprise, I checked my Princess cruise personalizer on the same day at night, the Shareholders OBC was posted. @Teechur you can try and see.

I also emailed sbpcl@princescruises.com and told them that I was not comfortable using an app with my personal financial information.  They responded that I should go to the Stockperks/Carnival website to learn how to apply for my perks.  I was pretty annoyed as Princess  also wouldn’t accept the stock information from my TA as they had in the past.  Today I decided to go to the website that they suggested, but before I did I remembered your post and decided to check my Personalizer.  Sure enough, it was already there.  My annoyance has diminished, but I still think that in this age of increasing hacking and security breaches Princess should not force its loyal customers to get involved with a third party.  Recently I was notified that there was a security breach of information at one of the doctor’s offices that I go to and my sister has had almost $10,000 lifted from her bank account.  There’s too much monkey business going around.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mevs904 said:

I also emailed sbpcl@princescruises.com and told them that I was not comfortable using an app with my personal financial information.  They responded that I should go to the Stockperks/Carnival website to learn how to apply for my perks.  I was pretty annoyed as Princess  also wouldn’t accept the stock information from my TA as they had in the past.  Today I decided to go to the website that they suggested, but before I did I remembered your post and decided to check my Personalizer.  Sure enough, it was already there.  My annoyance has diminished, but I still think that in this age of increasing hacking and security breaches Princess should not force its loyal customers to get involved with a third party.  Recently I was notified that there was a security breach of information at one of the doctor’s offices that I go to and my sister has had almost $10,000 lifted from her bank account.  There’s too much monkey business going around.

@mevs904 Glad to hear you had the shareholders benefits OBC posted in your cruise personalizer. I agreed with you on the hacking that happened in many situation so we needed to be extra careful to disclose unnecessary personal info. Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

On 2/10/2024 at 2:56 PM, Teechur said:

Kind regards

UPDATE: Today I received my $250 in OBC, added to my account. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1