Onward salon and spa service menus

retiredtman

For what it's worth dept: We got off Onward about a week ago, I meant to take a copy of the spa prices for posting, but never got around to it. I had a haircut on Quest just over a year ago, ran me $45. We were with friends this round, Sandy needed a haircut, and was quoted $90. He politely declined. Prices in the spa are up significantly. IMHO, if you have a lot of OBC, have a great time. If you don't, wait till you get home. This of course is a male's opinion...

It is $90 at home also but I don’t have a 20% Disoverer discount around town to cover the tip so it’s not a bad deal for me. Maybe I should be going to Atlanta for haircuts. And p.s. they always upcharge at salons for long hair. 

6 minutes ago, java spot said:

It is $90 at home also but I don’t have a 20% Disoverer discount around town to cover the tip so it’s not a bad deal for me. Maybe I should be going to Atlanta for haircuts. And p.s. they always upcharge at salons for long hair. 

You live in the wrong part of the South!  I've been paying $60 (including tip) here in a NYC suburb, but when we snowbird in Fairhope AL the salon near our house only charges me $15 with shampoo.  [I don't have long hair, but it is nicely styled so not a quick chop job.]