Azamara Circle membership level

Peter Lanky

I think that many people will agree that Azamara does excellent cruises, and that the onboard experience is first class. I think there is also a school of thought that Azamara administration is mediocre at best and that navigating the website is little more than dreadful.

With this in mind, I am totally baffled by my Azamara Circle status. At one stage or another I am aware of having 3 different membership numbers, but also I keep being shown different levels when trying to find my points and status, that is if I can find it at all. At one point yesterday I was showing as having 208 points and being an 'Explorer' but currently showing as being 'Preview' which suggests no points at all despite having been on 2 cruises.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar; if so has Azamara offered any solutions, or do they not have a clue either?

11 hours ago, Peter Lanky said:

I think that many people will agree that Azamara does excellent cruises, and that the onboard experience is first class. I think there is also a school of thought that Azamara administration is mediocre at best and that navigating the website is little more than dreadful.

With this in mind, I am totally baffled by my Azamara Circle status. At one stage or another I am aware of having 3 different membership numbers, but also I keep being shown different levels when trying to find my points and status, that is if I can find it at all. At one point yesterday I was showing as having 208 points and being an 'Explorer' but currently showing as being 'Preview' which suggests no points at all despite having been on 2 cruises.

Is anyone else experiencing anything similar; if so has Azamara offered any solutions, or do they not have a clue either?

Both of our accounts were similar initially. We completed the online form, but still were shown as preview when we are both Discoverers. We had a number of to & fro emails. Eventually I rang up and established that when the data was transferred across many accounts had new numbers created. Like you my husband had three numbers, in addition his email address had been corrupted. Ours is now sorted out and showing correctly on both accounts

Edited by Grandma Cruising
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Peter Lanky said:

Same thing happened to me, but I had two loyalty numbers not three. Do an email to Loyalty@azamara.com and set out what has happened, but don't expect a quick response. It took four mouths for them to reply to mine and correct it. Unless it's going to cause an issue for you I wouldn't even bother chasing. Just keep the email in your pending. 

Phil