Summit question please.

Ashland

13 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

Penthouse and Royal suites and Aqua suites #6145/6146 have separate showers and tubs.  All other suites, except accessible Sky suites, have bathtub/shower combos.  Any other categories (veranda, oceanview, inside) are shower only.  

What do Celebrity Suites have?

I have a chance to do an upgrade bid and only want to bid on a cabin that has a tub. I don't care if it's the tub/shower combo. I just don't want to bid on Aqua or Concierge and find out these don't have tubs.

So do I need to only book the category of Sky Suites.

Thanks so much for helping me. This is only my 2nd Celebrity cruise and as a D+ on RCI I understand their categories. 

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

I just don't want to bid on Aqua or Concierge and find out these don't have tubs.

Neither of these categories have tubs.  Only shower.   On Celebrity only Suites have tubs.  If you do a move up to a Suite it's not uncommon to get assigned an accessible sky suite which will only have a shower and no tub.

If you absolutely require a tub I wouldn't do a MoveUp bid.

Edited by wrk2cruise

54 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Neither of these categories have tubs.  Only shower.   On Celebrity only Suites have tubs.  If you do a move up to a Suite it's not uncommon to get assigned an accessible sky suite which will only have a shower and no tub.

If you absolutely require a tub I wouldn't do a MoveUp bid.

I am in a (true) aft balcony right now so I know I only have a shower.

My options to bid up include an Aqua Class Sky Suite and Sky Suite...my question is, these will  both have a tub right?

What's the difference between these two particular categories? They seem the same except for a few Aqua amenities that I don't interest me.

Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

I am in a (true) aft balcony right now so I know I only have a shower.

My options to bid up include an Aqua Class Sky Suite and Sky Suite...my question is, these will  both have a tub right?

What's the difference between these two particular categories? They seem the same except for a few Aqua amenities that I don't interest me.

Thanks so much.

The Aqua Sky Suite will have a tub.  Sky Suite could be an accessible suite, so no guarantee.  Bid on only the Aqua Sky Suite and you'd be fine.  They have larger balconies, too.  

Edited by goofysmom99
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1