Non-alcohol drinks available in Viking River

MickeyandLV

We have a Viking River Cruise booked for next year.  We are curious about what non-alcoholic drinks are available. I need sugar-free, alcohol-free and caffeine-free things to drink. Is there anything besides water?  Do they offer caffeine-free sugar-free soda? It seems a shame to pay that much for a cruise and have to bring my own sodas.

What kinds of sodas are available on Viking?

7 hours ago, MickeyandLV said:

We have a Viking River Cruise booked for next year.  We are curious about what non-alcoholic drinks are available. I need sugar-free, alcohol-free and caffeine-free things to drink. Is there anything besides water?  Do they offer caffeine-free sugar-free soda? It seems a shame to pay that much for a cruise and have to bring my own sodas.

What kinds of sodas are available on Viking?

Contact Viking they should at least be able to give you an idea, good luck.

Have not seen any caffeine free drinks... but that does not mean that there are not.

Email tellus@vikingcruises.com and discuss with them.  They will likely advise you to contact them about the specific sailing and ship 60-90 days in advance and request what you are looking for.  Viking will always say however that the product you are looking for must be available in the country/ports you are visiting.

We requested Kefir and we were only told that they would stock it if available.  When we got to the ship they knew nothing about it and they did not have it.  Does not mean that the request did not get to the ship, but no one we talked to even knew that there was a request.

They most likely have a standard supply of the diet/zero cola drinks but not necessarily caffeine free.

I drank fever tree light tonic water. Only thing that was caffeine free and mostly 0 calories. 

they ran out before the end of the cruise. It was the only thing that I drank other than water. 

no caffeine free no sugar sprite or Diet Coke. Soda water is always available. 

I struggle anywhere finding caffeine free diet sodas.