Vouchers on Viking

SNeuman

4 minutes ago, SNeuman said:

Does anyone know if the Viking Ocean ships offer vouchers for future cruising?  We bought a $200 voucher on one of their river cruises and only paid $100.

Thanks.

Vouchers are only available on Viking River, where you can’t book future cruises. Viking Ocean and Expedition allow you to book onboard and receive other discounts/OBC, so no vouchers.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SNeuman said:

Does anyone know if the Viking Ocean ships offer vouchers for future cruising?  We bought a $200 voucher on one of their river cruises and only paid $100.

Thanks.

...and remember to apply the voucher at the time of booking.  You cannot apply one of these $100 for $200 vouchers on a cruise that is already booked.

This is why we don't buy them because at any time we have one or two Viking cruises booked into the future... we would be giving Viking that $100 per voucher for a couple of years at least.

Hopefully this is not a breach of the posting rules.

I received this from Viking and thought it might be appropriate to post within this topic.  I'm not sure if such an offer is available across the pond.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with enriching discoveries

We would like to double your usual £100 per person Viking Explorer Society loyalty discount on any 2025 or 2026 river, ocean or expedition itinerary. Furthermore, if you spend £5,000-£9,999 per person, we will triple your Viking Explorer Society loyalty discount and you will save £300 per person. And that's not all, if you spend £10,000 per person or more, we will quintuple it and you will save £500 per person. 

So, if you are thinking of joining us on board again, now is a great time to book. Simply call us by 24 December 2023 and quote 'Christmas' to receive your saving, or book online on our website.

I am currently on a world cruise, and stupidly forgot to take my vouchers I bought on Vidar.  Happy to see the new 2026 TP cruises coming out, and wanted to use my two vouchers.  Booking on "chat" the agent was more than happy to look up the vouchers for me and applied to my new cruise.  🥰

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Pigin said:

Hopefully this is not a breach of the posting rules.

I received this from Viking and thought it might be appropriate to post within this topic.  I'm not sure if such an offer is available across the pond.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with enriching discoveries

We would like to double your usual £100 per person Viking Explorer Society loyalty discount on any 2025 or 2026 river, ocean or expedition itinerary. Furthermore, if you spend £5,000-£9,999 per person, we will triple your Viking Explorer Society loyalty discount and you will save £300 per person. And that's not all, if you spend £10,000 per person or more, we will quintuple it and you will save £500 per person. 

So, if you are thinking of joining us on board again, now is a great time to book. Simply call us by 24 December 2023 and quote 'Christmas' to receive your saving, or book online on our website.

Good info for those in the UK.  There is also a thread for sharing promos and codes where you might want to share this info (bigger audience).  I'd share the link but my mobile cut&paste skills are lamentable.  

Just so that everyone reading this knows, the various markets have different rules and promos and this is a promotion in the UK market only.  The markets are: US & Canada; Australia & NZ; UK. 

8 hours ago, island lady said:

I am currently on a world cruise, and stupidly forgot to take my vouchers I bought on Vidar.  Happy to see the new 2026 TP cruises coming out, and wanted to use my two vouchers.  Booking on "chat" the agent was more than happy to look up the vouchers for me and applied to my new cruise.  🥰

Yeah, they have records of the vouchers you bought.  I couldn't find the ones I bought in 2022 on Lofn when I booked earlier this year (for the sailing that we just completed on Saturn), but the Viking agent had no trouble looking it up and applying them for us.

• Like 1