A bit concerned Beach Club Day Pass no longer shown in excursions

budmeister

I am a bit concerned about my Beach Club Day Pass purchase on the Wonder 1/7 cruise. The "excursion" is no longer listed under the excursion page. Others that are sold out just say "sold out" rather than being gone. My other purchases show "reserved" . My order is in my orders and there has been no refund and I have nor received any emails. It is not showing in my calendar, although I am not sure if it ever did.

Thoughts? 

Separate question- assuming my reservation is fine... Can anyone confirm whether or not beach matts are included? They are not listed as included, but one poster mentioned that they were. 

Edited by budmeister

4 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I hope that your reservation is still there.  They do have beach mats to use that are included on a first come, first serve basis.😀  Enjoy!  Maybe call them and double check, for peace of mind?

I thought about calling, but my experience as been that the people who answer the phones often do not have correct answers, so I probably would not trust whatever they said. 

Thanks for explaining the beach matt reality. I think I will keep my beach matt reservation, as we are not early risers.

Edited by budmeister
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, budmeister said:

I am a bit concerned about my Beach Club Day Pass purchase on the Wonder 1/7 cruise. The "excursion" is no longer listed under the excursion page. Others that are sold out just say "sold out" rather than being gone. My other purchases show "reserved" . My order is in my orders and there has been no refund and I have nor received any emails. It is not showing in my calendar, although I am not sure if it ever did.

Thoughts? 

Separate question- assuming my reservation is fine... Can anyone confirm whether or not beach matts are included? They are not listed as included, but one poster mentioned that they were. 

Re the beach mats, they are near the towels.  It is 1st come, 1st serve but if you aren't using it, it is thoughtful to return them.  I did see a family of 6 just hoard them all day and maybe use them 2x?  Truthfully, they were always available all day when I was there.  

Not sure about excursion not showing.  Check the order history on the booking on the website, not the app.  If it's there, you will be fine.  Emails mean nothing as you can also cancel after email was sent.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, budmeister said:

Thoughts? 

We are on the same cruise.
We purchased this excursion when it went on sale around black Friday (I think).

Shows up on our Cruise Purchases in Cruise Planner.
Does not show up on excursions to purchase list or a Sold out note.

I am not concerned, I just think it is either sold out or held back for further purchase.
Do not know about beach mats being included.

And you are absolutely right about many customer service people not knowing, but I believe there is a number to call for shore excursions (?).

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 1:56 PM, budmeister said:

Thoughts? 

Even though the Coco Beach Club no longer shows up on the excursions page, it should still show up in the "Daily Planner" section of the
"Royal" app, at 8 AM on the day that the ship is in Coco Cay. If you click on it there, it should display your reservation.  My Coco Beach Club reservation shows that way, even though it is almost two months until embarkation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, actuarian said:

Even though the Coco Beach Club no longer shows up on the excursions page, it should still show up in the "Daily Planner" section of the
"Royal" app, at 8 AM on the day that the ship is in Coco Cay. If you click on it there, it should display your reservation.  My Coco Beach Club reservation shows that way, even though it is almost two months until embarkation.

It does! And it shows as reserved. Thanks!

• Like 1