VIP NYE Countdown - Harmony - 12/31/23

GetToLivin

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

You should all show your gratitude to the people who pay for these tables.  They are subsidizing your cruise.

No, they are subsidizing revenue. This revenue does nothing for my cruise costs except to possibly raise it as people prove to the cruise line they will pay for this type of thing.

• Like 3

On 12/28/2023 at 5:47 AM, Scottdalfonso said:

General admission at a concert is where the die hard fans are.... 

Die hard, that's funny since being crushed to death is a hard way to die

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Who_concert_disaster#:~:text=The Who concert disaster was,the deaths of 11 people.

Wow, thanks for this thread!   We are heading down to Galveston tomorrow for our first ever New Year's Cruise, and it's on the Harmony.   To top it all off, my wife's birthday is January 1.  I had never thought about reserving a table, but it does seem logical.   A lot of folks on the ship and not that many tables.  I imagine we will just mill about the balloon drop area in the middle of the crowd and have a great time.  

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DWhit said:

Wow, thanks for this thread!   We are heading down to Galveston tomorrow for our first ever New Year's Cruise, and it's on the Harmony.   To top it all off, my wife's birthday is January 1.  I had never thought about reserving a table, but it does seem logical.   A lot of folks on the ship and not that many tables.  I imagine we will just mill about the balloon drop area in the middle of the crowd and have a great time.  

We're heading down tomorrow as well, have a great trip and HBD to your wife!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DWhit said:

Happy birthday to Pam and great cruise to you both! Happy New Year! 

~Patti 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Ralph298 said:

no photos?

😞 

I wrote a whole review of the trip, link in signature. All of the tables were full, here's the only pic I grabbed of the madness!

20240101_000314.thumb.jpg.1204c5ca5a409dc6537e82829aa23211.jpg