SUN PRINCESS Signature Upgrades & Benefits

dog

I am booked in a Signature Suite S9 for Oct 14-19, 2024.

I have a separate booking for a Premium Deluxe balcony Aft  D0, for October 19/24.

My app is back and I discovered the 2 bookings show as one. 
And the Dining has me in the Signature Collection Restaurant for both cruises.

Should I be concerned that the app has both bookings under one booking number & the Personalizer has them separate with two booking numbers?

Seems to answer a question we were wondering about the Signature benefits for the D0 aft category.

10 minutes ago, dog said:

I am booked in a Signature Suite S9 for Oct 14-19, 2024.

I have a separate booking for a Premium Deluxe balcony Aft  D0, for October 19/24.

My app is back and I discovered the 2 bookings show as one. 
And the Dining has me in the Signature Collection Restaurant for both cruises.

Should I be concerned that the app has both bookings under one booking number & the Personalizer has them separate with two booking numbers?

Seems to answer a question we were wondering about the Signature benefits for the D0 aft category.

We just had a similar case, as far as 2 booking numbers and 2 different cabin categories.

The App does show as one cruise, same ship and will be one folio.  NP.  As long as Cruise personalizer is correct, you’re good.

The Dining room, that’s sure to be reflected , once OB.  Did you try booking DMW on the cruise personalizer for the Balcony cruise?  Unless, you are covered for Signature dining benefits for the D0?  
IDK for sure on the dining question.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

PAC- all dates for dining say no need to reserve- Reserve Collection and the only thing it shows is Specialty- not available yet.

Good to know yours is like this too.

Edited by dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dog said:

PAC- all dates for dining say no need to reserve- Reserve Collection and the only thing it shows is Specialty- not available yet.

Thanks. So, D0 includes reserve 

collection dining?  That’s great.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Thanks. So, D0 includes reserve 

collection dining?  That’s great.

Hope it really does!  I booked the D0 aft a few hours before a $150 pp increase.  Oct 19.  Cruise. I already had suite booked and got a fare drop $810 per cabin when I was on Royal Princess. (Oct 14 cruise)

Edited by dog
  • Like 1

@dog

We had cruises on two different ships and not even a B2B or side by side, as there was a different port with a day between cruises and it was listed in our app as one cruise.  We were unable to make dining reservations for either of the cruises but it was sorted out onboard automatically.  We did receive two different medallions.  My guess it will do the same for you.  I wouldn’t count on getting the reserve dining for the first leg but congrats if it does happen.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

@dog

We had cruises on two different ships and not even a B2B or side by side, as there was a different port with a day between cruises and it was listed in our app as one cruise.  We were unable to make dining reservations for either of the cruises but it was sorted out onboard automatically.  We did receive two different medallions.  My guess it will do the same for you.  I wouldn’t count on getting the reserve dining for the first leg but congrats if it does happen.  

When you check the new app, see if all your cruises show up.

Only my first one shows. I like to work on several cruises at a time. 
what a Pita!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

@dog

My first cruise is the 5 day in an S9 signature suite- I expect full signature benefits. The second cruise is a Premier Deluxe balcony D0, and I got a very good fare, with or without any extras.  Looking forward to this new experience!

Thanks for info on app.

Edited by dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope the new App is smarter.  Sure, it makes sense to merge X nbr of B2B's in the App, but when there is a cabin change, or category change, it ought to indicate that.  They had a lot of gaps in design and programming for multiple voyages, whether B2B or not, and it will be interesting to see if they fixed any of that because quite a number of guests do book multiple voyages.  Or let's say a good portion of loyal long term guests do so and seems to me I'd want to keep them coming back and talk it up to friends.

55 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

When you check the new app, see if all your cruises show up.

Only my first one shows. I like to work on several cruises at a time. 
what a Pita!

I haven’t downloaded the new app but yes, I am with you … I’d like all my booked cruises to show up so I can plan it all out in advance.  

One other issue that I hope they fixed is that when onboard, you can only look up the specifics on the same ship you are currently traveling on (under explore my ship).  When I’m not on a cruise, I can check out any ship in the fleet.  It’s usually that I like to look it up while I am in the FCC office and picking a cabin.  I’ve noted that both onboard and in my surveys.  I hope it will be addressed in this new app, not that everyone is clamoring over that little issue.  

• Like 2

On 12/27/2023 at 9:23 AM, dog said:

So,

we will have to wait until Sun passengers start posting about the benefits/ upgrades for the aft D0 cabins.

The difference I’ve seen on the app for DMW is it says Reserve Collection rather then Signature Collection for my 5 days in a S9 suite.

Wondering if the S9 suite is worth the $254 pp per day more then I’m paying for the D0-aft?